Winged Humanoid over Mesa

i love hearing peoples guestimates on distance....lol.... at 100 yards high and 30 yards away, through a car windshield, how could he possibly know it was smooth with no bumps or scales?.... gotta go with selectric on the wingsuit idea, though that is kinda low before deploying a chute for the average jumper, but just west of there in yuma arizona is the Army S.F freefall school for halo/haho training, soooooo......lol

i love hearing peoples guestimates on distance....lol.... at 100 yards high and 30 yards away, through a car windshield, how could he possibly know it was smooth with no bumps or scales?.... gotta go with selectric on the wingsuit idea, though that is kinda low before deploying a chute for the average jumper, but just west of there in yuma arizona is the Army S.F freefall school for halo/haho training, soooooo......lol
I thought they meant the distance of 30 yards was after the landing and the 100 yards was while in the air. These flying criptids are a strange lot for sure.