Willows Weep house

This is the first time I have seen footage with actual back and forth conversation with the unseen!

This is the first time I have seen footage with actual back and forth conversation with the unseen!
This place is not that far from where I live...about an hour or so. I can tell you that it is well known as a highly haunted house. I just saw it today on the new program The UneXplained, and saw the new owner of it (Dave Spinks) plans on doing an ongoing investigation on it.

This place is not that far from where I live...about an hour or so. I can tell you that it is well known as a highly haunted house. I just saw it today on the new program The UneXplained, and saw the new owner of it (Dave Spinks) plans on doing an ongoing investigation on it.
I hope he shares his findings, because it would be interesting to find out more about the haunting.

Reactions: ozentity
The way the spirit or entity says Cur.....tis ,sounds like my son would tell you his name when younger,It was very chilling for me to hear that,as he has a hard time fitting in to society and struggles with things.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I have mixed feelings about paranormal investigations. Using a radio as a "ghost box" or "spirit box" is questionable and not 100% accurate. I have experienced human cries and dog barking without any electronic devices. Above all, these people are treading on dangerous ground...people being physically assaulted by entering these environments. These investigators should leave these entities alone...it is as if they are opening a new wound with the deceased. I've been in homes that have a presence and I don't go looking for something; if something wants to manifest (which I have experienced) it will without being provoked.

I once spoke to a man who conversed with a soldier from the Civil War; the man spoke to the soldier in the hallway of his house (he lived near a battlefield). He saw the soldier. The soldier told the man "he was in the greatest fight of his life." I guess the soldier is still fighting that battle.