Will you believe it when you see it?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Listening to Clyde Lewis's show this evening that talks about what can now be projected into the sky...and also into your mind. The technology is now available to beam realistic holograms/pictures into thin air. The scarier thing may be that they can also project thoughts and voices into your mind.

So, the scenario is this......to bring the world together, they project an alien invasion and/or the coming of a savior. It looks real...it sounds real! It fits prophecy! Like the Wizard of Oz, if we don't look behind the curtain, how will we know what's real and what's not?

This is actually now at our doorstep and at the fingertips of our governments. So, I ask you...will you believe it when you see it? Will you have doubts? Questions? And how the heck do we know the TRUTH?

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/blue-film-the-mystery-and-science-of-project-blue-beam/

http://darkmatterxm.com/threads/ghost-rider-in-the-sky.4652/#post-40216

They might be able to fool the masses, but I think people who are predisposed to being sceptical will be a little more difficult to convince.

You mention a Messiah, and that one probably will fool a lot of people. However, according to scripture, Jesus isn't going to just show up one day. There is a very specific set of events which must occur first. Of course that won't stop Joel Osteen from leading the Hallelujah Chorus and trying to become BFFs with "Jesus"!

Reactions: Seahunter and sal
What concerns me here is the ultimate ability to screw with our perceptions of reality. You would have to question everything you see and hear on a regular basis. You think we question a lot now? This would elevate things to a new level.

Reactions: surge
I think this could get kinda tricky because 'they' usually doesn't include everyone in power, so if some in power are just as exposed as we are & then these individuals freak out but can't understand why 'they' aren't freaking out too, the guise would quickly be up & the plan would unravel. Also I'm not sure how 'they' would end up benefiting when all the sheep scatter with fear. Even the head sheep, if they are frightened but not in on the gig, they won't be of much use. I've been doing a lot of thinking on the deception and my most recent thoughts have been, I think there are too many of us striving to be awake and/or who are awake, and that the deception was or is already upon us & it doesn't seem to be working at even 50% efficiency.

Reactions: Debi
They might be able to fool the masses, but I think people who are predisposed to being sceptical will be a little more difficult to convince.

You mention a Messiah, and that one probably will fool a lot of people. However, according to scripture, Jesus isn't going to just show up one day. There is a very specific set of events which must occur first. Of course that won't stop Joel Osteen from leading the Hallelujah Chorus and trying to become BFFs with "Jesus"!

The Messiah may already be here and the powers that be know this , the populace doesn't ! A lot has been happening that the population is unaware of , many events have taken place and are very profound , we are talking biblical events , one occurred 12 yrs ago and it is the first since 2000 yrs ! Nothing to do with prophecy I may add !

Reactions: Debi