Will we clone the dino's?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Reactions: NobleHouse
think how much the ranchers complained about the re-introduction of wolves out west.... now their going to bring back sabre toothed cats...lol....
there has been a lot of research on how to cover the missing pieces of dna, so the desire is there to do this, he says without a doubt it will be done. so yes I think if its possible it will happen. surprised really if it is not already being tried.. I think in the next 10 - 20 years there could be a zoo of once extinct animals.

think how much the ranchers complained about the re-introduction of wolves out west.... now their going to bring back sabre toothed cats...lol....
there has been a lot of research on how to cover the missing pieces of dna, so the desire is there to do this, he says without a doubt it will be done. so yes I think if its possible it will happen. surprised really if it is not already being tried.. I think in the next 10 - 20 years there could be a zoo of once extinct animals.
Ya know, we need to send these people to the movies so they can see the bad outcomes! :p

Reactions: Paulm
Ya know, we need to send these people to the movies so they can see the bad outcomes! :p

I think they get the ideas from the movies, they just think the bad stuff will never happen, cause ya know, theyre so carefull....lmao

Reactions: Debi
I think they get the ideas from the movies, they just think the bad stuff will never happen, cause ya know, theyre so carefull....lmao
I think if they even "propose" and talk about it, they have already succesfully done a cloning. They wouldn't present it unless they knew for a fact they could pull it off.

I think if they even "propose" and talk about it, they have already succesfully done a cloning. They wouldn't present it unless they knew for a fact they could pull it off.
wasnt someone a few years back trying to clone a chicken with a tail, hands and teeth, basically retro-cloning a dinosaur from a chicken, kind of a back engineering of sorts.... wonder what happened with that......anyways, I do think it has been tried already, just not sure how far or successful it has been yet.

Reactions: Debi
Speaking of dinosaurs, last month there was a Christian author on C2C who told George he was going to prove dinosaurs are currently living on Mars. He was going to do this at a press conference on 8 Sept. Anyone remember this guy's name, and/or know if he went through with his presser?

Tim cohen. On tablet now will look up in a bit.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2018/08/20

Christian author, speaker, and teacher Tim Cohen has researched and written prophetic and theological works. In the latter half, he outlined how current events are tying in with biblical prophecy including possible wars with North Korea and Iran. The imagery of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse includes the description of a rider on a fiery red horse with a sword that will take a piece of the Earth. Such a red horse, he pointed out, is effectively the national symbol of North Korea, and is pictured in downtown Pyongyang. In addition to separate conflicts with North Korea and Iran, he sees a possible nuclear exchange between Pakistan and India.

Such a nuclear war could so damage the planet's ecological balance that worldwide starvation might be the result, connecting to the prophecy of famine of the second seal of the Apocalypse. Speaking of the Antichrist as a counterfeit Christ, he noted that while there are many such people throughout history that fit that description, Prince Charles meets more of the criteria today. And, he "asked God to show me" who was being referred to as the Antichrist in the Book of Revelation, and it was Charles who was revealed to him. The British monarchy has a long history of the occult, he added. Cohen also has an interest in exobiology finds on Mars, and will be participating in the Mars Anomaly Research Conference in September.

Silencing Online Speech/ Christian Prophecy - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

Christian author, speaker, and teacher Tim Cohen has researched and written prophetic and theological works. In the latter half, he outlined how current events are tying in with biblical prophecy including possible wars with North Korea and Iran. The imagery of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse includes the description of a rider on a fiery red horse with a sword that will take a piece of the Earth. Such a red horse, he pointed out, is effectively the national symbol of North Korea, and is pictured in downtown Pyongyang. In addition to separate conflicts with North Korea and Iran, he sees a possible nuclear exchange between Pakistan and India.

Such a nuclear war could so damage the planet's ecological balance that worldwide starvation might be the result, connecting to the prophecy of famine of the second seal of the Apocalypse. Speaking of the Antichrist as a counterfeit Christ, he noted that while there are many such people throughout history that fit that description, Prince Charles meets more of the criteria today. And, he "asked God to show me" who was being referred to as the Antichrist in the Book of Revelation, and it was Charles who was revealed to him. The British monarchy has a long history of the occult, he added. Cohen also has an interest in exobiology finds on Mars, and will be participating in the Mars Anomaly Research Conference in September.

Thanks Debi, that's definitely the guy. I'd forgotten about Prince Charles being the Antichrist. I looked for anything about a news conference by Cohen, but found nothing. I did find a video he posted on 9 Sept that shows what he claims is a dead pterodactyl on Mars.