Will the mystery be solved?

If the theory for the existence of underwater cave systems within the Loch is right (I guess we will be able to prove that one if the water drops THAT low - which I doubt would happen, even with climate change), and they are used to 'migrate' in and out of the Loch, then as an amphibious creature, Nessie won't hang about in the Loch if the water starts dropping low. Survival instincts would potentially kick in and she would move back to deeper water utilising the passages, not hang around as the water level drops just to 'prove' her existence for us........

And to be brutally honest, I hope we never find out the truth.

Can you imagine Nessie's life if we ever did find out she was real? It would be a circus show with reporters, 'monster hunters' and the general public landing en mass. Not to mention the scientists that would flock to Scotland and hunt her down purely to study her. It is human nature...........

If the theory for the existence of underwater cave systems within the Loch is right (I guess we will be able to prove that one if the water drops THAT low - which I doubt would happen, even with climate change), and they are used to 'migrate' in and out of the Loch, then as an amphibious creature, Nessie won't hang about in the Loch if the water starts dropping low. Survival instincts would potentially kick in and she would move back to deeper water utilising the passages, not hang around as the water level drops just to 'prove' her existence for us........

And to be brutally honest, I hope we never find out the truth.

Can you imagine Nessie's life if we ever did find out she was real? It would be a circus show with reporters, 'monster hunters' and the general public landing en mass. Not to mention the scientists that would flock to Scotland and hunt her down purely to study her. It is human nature...........
Titch, I have to agree with you. I hope she stays forever a mystery!

Reactions: ozentity