Wildlife Officers spot humanoids & craft

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
California Wildlife Officer Encounters Humanoids

SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — A game warden east of Los Angeles claims he saw a group of humanoids.

The anonymous wildlife officer says he was working in the San Bernardino Mountains area at approximately 2 a.m. when he noticed a strange light near Camp Angles.

“I thought it was a spotlighter, so I pulled over, rolled down the window and attached my spotting scope,” he said last Sunday about the 1976 alleged sighting. “As I looked at it –a 20 power spotting scope– it went over the canyon and I immediately knew it was something else."

Suddenly, he adds, a “larger craft” showed up. This craft was reportedly of a copper color, shaped like a football and with a line at the back.

The officer said that there were several ships attached to the line, then the original craft he had previously watched attached itself to it.

“That’s when the lights on the larger one came on.”

But, according to the man, the “crafts” were not the only oddity present at the scene. There were a bunch of humanoid creatures inside the craft, he claims.

“They were looking out the window. There were windows in the middle of the craft, center and rear. They appeared very human like, I could see them with the scope.”

The humanoids did not wear uniforms or clothing, he told MUFON.

“I am not sure as to what they were wearing.”

The craft then began moving down the canyon, slowly. It then reportedly sped up and “turned right and left at a very high speed”.

The game warden says he grabbed his radio to report it, but that he had second thoughts.

“I didn’t need the heat, I thought.”

He said he has told his wife and friends about the sighting and that they encouraged him to report it over the weekend.

Back in March, a man in Los Angeles took a photograph of what he believed to be a “craft”, claiming there were humanoid creatures inside.

I was working as a game warden in San Bernardino Mountains. At approx 02:00 hours I saw a light from an area called hunters flat,near Camp Angles,thinking it may be a spotlighter I pulled over rolled down the window and attached my spotting scope. As I looked at the light it went out over the canyon and at that point I knew it was not a spotlighter. At that time the larger craft appeared, football shaped with a line at the back, attached to the line were several ships like the one I was watching, at that point the smaller craft attached to the line and the lights in the large craft came on. I could see 5 or 6 objects standing in the craft looking out the window, they appeared very human like, as I said I was looking through a 20 power spotting scope. I did not see any type of uniform or clothing and am not sure just what they were wearing. The craft was a dull copper or orange in color. It started moving down the canyon at a slow speed, when it came to Mill Creek it sped up turned right and left at a very high speed.

I should mention that the windows were in the middle of the craft, center, and toward the rear. I started to call it in to my dispatch, but thought !nope! don’t need the heat, I have relayed this sighting to friends and the wife and was encouraged to report it.

This was in 1975, he waited a long time to make a report