Wild animal sounds

You also have to consider this with the eyes:

The fight-or-flight response dilates your pupils, which allows more light to enter your eyes so that you can see your surroundings better. ... When your body initiates the fight-or-flight response, your body is designed to pump out adrenaline and keep your pupils dilated until the threat is gone

This could make it look like your eyes have gone black.
I can understand that but apparently my pupils went slitty like a hare or goat. I can remember totally losing my fear at that moment and looking at the people like they were prey. This is why my theory of Dogman is that it is a transformed human and why this entity scares me so much.

I can understand that but apparently my pupils went slitty like a hare or goat. I can remember totally losing my fear at that moment and looking at the people like they were prey. This is why my theory of Dogman is that it is a transformed human and why this entity scares me so much.
I've seen very strange pupil reactions from people under stress, Oz. Not everyone reacts the same. All theories are on the table!

You also have to consider this with the eyes:

The fight-or-flight response dilates your pupils, which allows more light to enter your eyes so that you can see your surroundings better. ... When your body initiates the fight-or-flight response, your body is designed to pump out adrenaline and keep your pupils dilated until the threat is gone

This could make it look like your eyes have gone black.
Debi I have to hand it to you, I think you nailed this one, as much as we can know. I believe at certain times we are open to channeling spiritual entries. My first thought was a possible possession but a temporary channel makes more sense.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
Debi I have to hand it to you, I think you nailed this one, as much as we can know. I believe at certain times we are open to channeling spiritual entries. My first thought was a possible possession but a temporary channel makes more sense.
A possession wouldn't back off and leave once done with the task. A channeled entity helping would.

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
A possession wouldn't back off and leave once done with the task. A channeled entity helping would.
Yes ! An excellent explanation. I must admit I haven’t heard of this type of occurance before.

Reactions: ozentity
I don't know much about this but could a possession remain dormant in somebody and just surface from time to time?

Reactions: Lynne
I don't know much about this but could a possession remain dormant in somebody and just surface from time to time?
I've not heard of that. If something has come in to possess, they normally want control if at least in a small way. There are levels of "possession", but all of them I've heard of are active in some way, even if just in oppression.

Reactions: ozentity
I've not heard of that. If something has come in to possess, they normally want control if at least in a small way. There are levels of "possession", but all of them I've heard of are active in some way, even if just in oppression.
A good response Debi, Oz asked something that one would worry about if this type of thing happened. I had the same thought cross my mind when I was considering this topic. I think your take on this is a good explication. Staying prayed up helps to.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
I didn't mean to butt in on Astral's thread but like a lot of subjects on here they trigger memories in me.

Reactions: AstralGlow