Wife was disturbed by spirit

Welcome to the PNF MF5176. My shortened name is “WandS”.

What you are experiencing might be psychic as well. Most of my receipt of psychic messages occurs when I’m “in the moment” or what I call a state of being “in between thoughts

You totally nailed it WandS, Thank you! Often it's in that "transition" between thoughts/destinations.
That site is terrific by the way, I look forward to reading/posting more.

As others have written when I was in my 20's I felt very "tuned in " & now in my 50's feel an even stronger pull,though it never really went away.
I simply drifted from it..

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
That would have freaked me out. Did your wife get any other details about the man with the melting eyes, like what he was wearing? Not too long ago my friend told me he saw a spirit that had no facial features.
I asked her and she said if he was wearing anything it was a black long sleeve and that he was mainly all black and his skin was grey/green she said he looked like a zombie.

HJ it seems like you and your wife have to keep the protection up all the time. You can’t let your guard down. It seems like you’ve been tagged by these beings. I’m sorry that happened to your wife. It had to be terrifying. I think a positive entity like an Angel or visiting spirit that was friendly would not have appeared that way.
Yep visited our family in the cursed city last night and I had someone try and get inside my mind and mess with me acting extremely weird.

You are right defenses need to be up 100% of the time and we need to try and keep growing our spirit team so we don't have use so much of our own personal energy because we all know defenses 100% of the time is very hard on the mind and body so sometimes you have to let your faith show and let yourself be lifted up in protection by your spirit team and angels, specifically angel warriors in my case.

Reactions: Lynne
I asked her and she said if he was wearing anything it was a black long sleeve and that he was mainly all black and his skin was grey/green she said he looked like a zombie.

Dang that is freaky and cool at the same time, do you get the impression that it's a negative entity?

Dang that is freaky and cool at the same time, do you get the impression that it's a negative entity?
yeah i do because we were both uncomfortable and had a very difficult time sleeping.

yeah i do because we were both uncomfortable and had a very difficult time sleeping.

What's interesting is the appearance of the spirit, wonder if it has anything to do with what it once was like did he have an illness or something?

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
What's interesting is the appearance of the spirit, wonder if it has anything to do with what it once was like did he have an illness or something?
Yes that's what I was wondering and thinking as well, or a car accident, who knows, the area has a semi-dark history since there were multiple wars in texas in our area.

Also on a side note me and my wife just heard a disembodied voice in the living room, it sounded like a woman saying "on" or "gone".

Yes that's what I was wondering and thinking as well, or a car accident, who knows, the area has a semi-dark history since there were multiple wars in texas in our area.

Also on a side note me and my wife just heard a disembodied voice in the living room, it sounded like a woman saying "on" or "gone".

I remember reading an article about tuberculosis in Texas in the early 1900's' there were upwards of 4000 deaths a year and they built all kinds of sanatorium's' and colonies. I think one of the symptoms for tb is redness of the eyes too, the melting eyes are really interesting though.

I remember reading an article about tuberculosis in Texas in the early 1900's' there were upwards of 4000 deaths a year and they built all kinds of sanatorium's' and colonies. I think one of the symptoms for tb is redness of the eyes too, the melting eyes are really interesting though.
Yes there have been many diseases, yellow fever, spanish flu, malaria, smallpox, syphilis & other STD's, cholera, etc.What also is interesting is that we live in a apparent native american holy site. From the research i have done this was a gathering point of tens of thousands of native americans from across the entire US continent. They would make a pilgrimage here and this place was a place of worship because of the fact water flows from the ground en mass here, creating a fresh water river (springs), this place was a place for native americans to come and meet and live in peace. It's purpose was for people to come together in peace and have spiritual journeys. We know this because the spanish came and saw over 50,000 native americans living together in peace supplied by these fresh water springs. Even the other apartment that we were attacked in severely that I have written about is about 20 miles away. It also has fresh water springs that creates a river. Further we have many rivers converging together in our direct viscinity, so that may also be symbolic of "different streams (tribes) coming together into one stream (Tribe)". This was a massive cultural hub for potentially hundreds of thousands of native americans who were constantly coming and going in a rotating door of pilgrimage

Currently experiencing a few different types of activity throughout the house.

Dogs going completely nuts.