Wife was disturbed by spirit

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
Hello PF, my wife last night had seen a man sitting on the edge of our bed but his eyes were melting. As well she said that when her eyes were open and closed she saw eyes looking at her. She also said that she could feel a cold wind on the back of her legs while whe was lying belly down. The AC vent is on the opposite side of the room. Anyone ever experience anything like that? We both got almost no sleep last night constantly waking up and I woke up at one point freezing cold shivering covered in a cold sweat from a nightmare.

Other than that I had heard a disembodied voice next to me while doing some yard work. Couldn't understand what was said though.

Something in our place likes to make my husband think I called to him. I ignore everything, so now it is starting to try and get a rise out of him. Last night I was typing in my little office and he came to the door and asked if I had called to him. I assured him that I didn't and asked what it had sounded like I said. He said it was a voice that sounded far away and simply said his name. I told him what I suspected and warned him not to get excited because whatever it is just wants attention. BTW, this has happened frequently! Last night, my cat spent most of the night on my bed, which tells me she was guarding us because she usually likes her heated bed in the living room.

Something in our place likes to make my husband think I called to him. I ignore everything, so now it is starting to try and get a rise out of him. Last night I was typing in my little office and he came to the door and asked if I had called to him. I assured him that I didn't and asked what it had sounded like I said. He said it was a voice that sounded far away and simply said his name. I told him what I suspected and warned him not to get excited because whatever it is just wants attention. BTW, this has happened frequently! Last night, my cat spent most of the night on my bed, which tells me she was guarding us because she usually likes her heated bed in the living room.
Yes she said that one of our dogs who is very sensitive to spiritual activity she jumped up and was alerting as well. We just ignored the activity as well lol.

I find it interesting that she felt like it was specifically involving her somehow, reminds me of how Debi had posted a link about young women and poltergeist activity...

HJ, Did you hear a voice recently?.. For me these things usually happen in cycles.

A few times in the past couple of years I'll get home, (Have a 2nd floor walkup apt) & I swear I hear indistinct voices while walking up the stairs,
No TV's on, Neighbors not home, Our walls are thick.. It goes away once I concentrate on it.

A few weeks ago I was heading out one evening, was turning out a lamp & distinctly heard "..OUT" as if the GET in "GET OUT" was covered up by the sound of the lamp turn switch. I was headed out to my 2nd job at the time.. That threw me for a loop.

It's ALWAYS when I'm not thinking "deep" but am totally in the moment, as if there's an alignment involved in order to be receptive to whatever the heck it is?..

OK, let me kind of walk you through this a bit. It is known that sometimes young girls can cause paranormal activity. They are TOTALLY innocent in this. They believe it may be from hormone activity kicking in that sets off a bit of chaotic energy. It is known that poltergeist activity is real, and that the children have no control over this. It gets a bit complex, but I will be happy to give you some links to some articles about it. The activity you are describing fits this type of activity almost to a T.

You can google it to find some info if you want, and if you don't mind waiting until tomorrow, I can get some article links for you. (Really tired tonight and headed out shortly.) One of the reasons you may not feel any fear is because it's not a demonic source and is poltergeist energy....two entirely different things. Which is why I ask questions before I try to help. We try to give you the best advice we can, Babydoll. Let's take it one step at a time and we'll see if we can help you out.

Here is some general information on potergeist.

What are poltergeist phenomena?
Typically, poltergeist (RSPK) manifestations involve recurrences of one or more of the following (apparently paranormal) phenomena:

• Throwing or bombardments of projectiles (e.g., stones or other small items)
  • Opening, closing or banging of doors or windows
  • Movements (including levitation) of domestic objects (e.g., furniture)
  • Sounds of raps or cracking
  • Imitative noises (e.g., sound of crying baby, or of barking dog)
  • Puddles, flooding
  • Outbreaks of fire
  • Pinching, scratching or biting of skin
  • Graffiti or writing (e.g., on walls)
  • Electrical disturbances and mechanical failures
  • Lights or luminous effects

This link goes into some detail on the different types and sources of the phenomena.

Poltergeists: What They Are And How To Clear Them - Crystal Anne Compton

Reactions: garnetsilver
You experience a lot of activity HJ,can I ask how old you are as it sounds like me when in my twenties.

Reactions: garnetsilver
You experience a lot of activity HJ,can I ask how old you are as it sounds like me when in my twenties.
I turned 24 in January, and yes quite a bit of activity agrees everyday it's 2 or 3 things. Most stuff I don't post I just post the stuff I want some feedback on or want to explore. My wife just turned 20.