Wierd.......

Titch did you have any marks on your body where you felt the burning? Did the events you experience last 6 min? Just trying to come up with something. I am shocked you didn’t jump out of bed when you heard the voice.

Titch did you have any marks on your body where you felt the burning? Did the events you experience last 6 min? Just trying to come up with something. I am shocked you didn’t jump out of bed when you heard the voice.

As I mentioned in the post, I didn't check at the time I felt the burning and there was nothing evident in the morning when I woke.

Now, the interesting thing about your six minutes comment is that it may have been how long Bella was going 'mad' for. However, this may just be speculative as I did not time anything (after all, I was in bed trying to go to sleep). All I do know is that it was a relatively short period - so it very well may have been six minutes - but then it might have not. It does, however, make sense and correlate everything together............

'It's only six minutes.............. six'
Bella goes mad (for 6 minutes?)

It would be an explanation to the 'six minutes' reference heard, wouldn't it?

As for jumping out of the bed - that's not me :) After some of the things I have seen, experienced and lived through during my time on this earth thus far, I do not tend to get 'rattled' easily. I laid still in bed, trying to listen out for anything else - just before Bella went off on one. Must also admit, on her first bark, I did jump a little as very unexpected - it is not something she would normally do :tearsofjoy:

Must also admit, on her first bark, I did jump a little as very unexpected - it is not something she would normally do :tearsofjoy:
Dogs have such an inbuilt connection with us and instinct to protect their pack I always go on their reactions to a threat, whether it is a undesirable human pretending to be friendly or other dangers. I think they are more in tune and less distracted by thoughts than us.

Reactions: titch2k6
Dogs have such an inbuilt connection with us and instinct to protect their pack I always go on their reactions to a threat, whether it is a undesirable human pretending to be friendly or other dangers. I think they are more in tune and less distracted by thoughts than us.
I totally agree. Nothing will scare me more than my dog barking at night.

Reactions: ozentity
As I mentioned in the post, I didn't check at the time I felt the burning and there was nothing evident in the morning when I woke.

Now, the interesting thing about your six minutes comment is that it may have been how long Bella was going 'mad' for. However, this may just be speculative as I did not time anything (after all, I was in bed trying to go to sleep). All I do know is that it was a relatively short period - so it very well may have been six minutes - but then it might have not. It does, however, make sense and correlate everything together............

'It's only six minutes.............. six'
Bella goes mad (for 6 minutes?)

It would be an explanation to the 'six minutes' reference heard, wouldn't it?

As for jumping out of the bed - that's not me :) After some of the things I have seen, experienced and lived through during my time on this earth thus far, I do not tend to get 'rattled' easily. I laid still in bed, trying to listen out for anything else - just before Bella went off on one. Must also admit, on her first bark, I did jump a little as very unexpected - it is not something she would normally do :tearsofjoy:
Perhaps this is being looked at backwards. Bella going mad for six minutes and the burning sensation was the main event and the voice was intended to reassure you that it wouldn't last long. After all, it was about six minutes and that's what happened in the next six minutes. Nothing else did or has since.

Reactions: Lynne and titch2k6
Perhaps this is being looked at backwards. Bella going mad for six minutes and the burning sensation was the main event and the voice was intended to reassure you that it wouldn't last long. After all, it was about six minutes and that's what happened in the next six minutes. Nothing else did or has since.
Yes I agree