Wierd.......

titch2k6

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Wierd experience I can't explain last night - and for those who know me on here, that is very unusual!

Went to bed at just after 01:00 and after letting the dogs out for their nightly business. Dotty and Baxter were put in their beds and Bella came upstairs with me. Our youngest was asleep in bed, as was the wife, and our eldest was in his room with a family friend playing on the Xbox.

Bella settled down on her bed on my wife's side and I laid down, on my back, in bed. I lay there for around 10 minutes, trying to get to sleep when I start hearing some shuffling on the carpet to my left. Thinking it was just Bella moving around, I ignored it and continued to just lay there.

Suddenly, I heard a male voice say in my left ear, as clear as day, 'It's only six minutes.......... six', and I literally felt the breath as they spoke the words on my ear.

I snapped my head around and open my eyes to see that nobody was there. The bedroom door is closed and my wife is still asleep beside me. Then all hell breaks loose.

Bella jumps up and starts barking, looking towards the middle of the room, where there is nothing, before running around the bedroom. WTF? My wife, now awake, asked me what was going on and I tell her. She just rolled her eyes and laid back down - LOL. I got Bella settled down and continued to try and get to sleep.

Interestingly, my left ear started 'burning' shortly after (you know, like the saying about 'burning ears' when someone is talking about you) and a few minutes later, the inside of my right thigh started burning in a similar fashion to when I have received scratches during investigations in the past. I did not look, but it felt quite uncomfortable for a while before I must have dropped off.

This is very unusual for us. No noted paranormal activity has ever occurred in this house, despite what I do. I have not undertaken any recent investigations, so unlikely to have brought anything back with me. The only thing that may relate, is that very recently (within the last week) we lost our grandfather who my wife was very close to. Could it have been him? What was the relevance of what they said to me? What sent Bella 'mad' for a few minutes after the voice was heard? Why did my thigh start burning ( I really wish I had looked in hindsight)?

Like I said, a weird night last night............

Wierd experience I can't explain last night - and for those who know me on here, that is very unusual!

Went to bed at just after 01:00 and after letting the dogs out for their nightly business. Dotty and Baxter were put in their beds and Bella came upstairs with me. Our youngest was asleep in bed, as was the wife, and our eldest was in his room with a family friend playing on the Xbox.

Bella settled down on her bed on my wife's side and I laid down, on my back, in bed. I lay there for around 10 minutes, trying to get to sleep when I start hearing some shuffling on the carpet to my left. Thinking it was just Bella moving around, I ignored it and continued to just lay there.

Suddenly, I heard a male voice say in my left ear, as clear as day, 'It's only six minutes.......... six', and I literally felt the breath as they spoke the words on my ear.

I snapped my head around and open my eyes to see that nobody was there. The bedroom door is closed and my wife is still asleep beside me. Then all hell breaks loose.

Bella jumps up and starts barking, looking towards the middle of the room, where there is nothing, before running around the bedroom. WTF? My wife, now awake, asked me what was going on and I tell her. She just rolled her eyes and laid back down - LOL. I got Bella settled down and continued to try and get to sleep.

Interestingly, my left ear started 'burning' shortly after (you know, like the saying about 'burning ears' when someone is talking about you) and a few minutes later, the inside of my right thigh started burning in a similar fashion to when I have received scratches during investigations in the past. I did not look, but it felt quite uncomfortable for a while before I must have dropped off.

This is very unusual for us. No noted paranormal activity has ever occurred in this house, despite what I do. I have not undertaken any recent investigations, so unlikely to have brought anything back with me. The only thing that may relate, is that very recently (within the last week) we lost our grandfather who my wife was very close to. Could it have been him? What was the relevance of what they said to me? What sent Bella 'mad' for a few minutes after the voice was heard? Why did my thigh start burning ( I really wish I had looked in hindsight)?

Like I said, a weird night last night............
Amy idea what the "six minutes" bit refers to?

Reactions: Black Cloud
Just because you haven't did any recent investigations doesn't mean it did not follow you home in the past. Spirits can be lurking in your house. They have no time schedule for interaction. Paranormal activity is unpredictable in so many ways.

P.S. "It's only six minutes . . ., six" Something you referred to in the past. A very trivial statement to you maybe, but the entity thought it was important.

Just because you haven't did any recent investigations doesn't mean it did not follow you home in the past. Spirits can be lurking in your house. They have no time schedule for interaction. Paranormal activity is unpredictable in so many ways.

P.S. "It's only six minutes . . ., six" Something you referred to in the past. A very trivial statement to you maybe, but the entity thought it was important.

Hi Black. Yeah, I have been investigating the paranormal for over 25-years and am aware of the valid points you have made. It is unpredictable, but there is generally some kind of 'catalyst' that initiates activity within a location. Now, whether this is because of my 'hobby' and the things I have experienced during past investigations, I don't know, and it is something that nobody can really answer as we know so little about the field from any definitive position.

As for the 'six minutes', as I have said to Duke above, I really can not put an association to this at all at this time. This may change over the next few days as I ponder on it and something may come to mind, or something that may make sense to my wife. Otherwise, it would just be some randomness to myself, but as you quite rightly stated, it may be important to 'something'.

My first thing is to figure out if this is intellectual or residual activity first and foremost. Due to Bella's response, although it may have been totally coincidental, I believe (after seeing similar things in other pets within houses with activity), it was something that, as of yet, I can not explain through natural explanations.

Last edited:
I'll have agree, Titch, that this was weird. I have had voices say random things in my ears before; the earliest memory was when I was about five. I have had other incidents, thankfully not accompanied by any burning on the skin! In my own experience, I was never able to attribute any meaning to the random phrases that I heard. Let us know if there are any further occurences!

Taken me nearly all day, but just had a realisation.

There was also the marbles incident a few weeks back as I was doing the bathroom. Despite kinda sussing out how the marbles may have got under the floor originally, I never got to the bottom of why they moved out from under the floor. I wonder if both these events are related somehow?

Interesting...........

Taken me nearly all day, but just had a realisation.

There was also the marbles incident a few weeks back as I was doing the bathroom. Despite kinda sussing out how the marbles may have got under the floor originally, I never got to the bottom of why they moved out from under the floor. I wonder if both these events are related somehow?

Interesting...........
Sounds to me like you may have the beginnings of a bit of activity there, Titch.