Why they won't look for Atlantis

Seems more like an attack on Ancient Apocalypse than anything. The science guys really seem to be in an uproar over a tv show.

I'll put my money on Plato.

Reactions: Lynne
I'll put my money on Plato.
Crux I agree with you. I quit reading the article as soon as I could see the bias. As humans we have always searched for answers to mysteries. This author was very closed minded and ready to throw stones at anyone who disagreed with him. I don't have time for that.

Reactions: crux
Crux I agree with you. I quit reading the article as soon as I could see the bias. As humans we have always searched for answers to mysteries. This author was very closed minded and ready to throw stones at anyone who disagreed with him. I don't have time for that.

Yeah, the more bias and dismissal like this that I see, the more I think it is probably wrong.

It's the 'It's my sandbox and you have to take your shovel and go' mentality. I'd have to look farther back to really see who started this whole bickering between normal (whatever normal is lol) and fringe theory/study. I know watching A A there were many swings aimed at academia. This was just the swing back lol.