Why no Bigfoot proof?

i still cant get on board with them being interdimensional, I think that is just an excuse for the lack of proof anyone can find. saying they are interdimensional is taking one unproven theory to explain another unproven theory... that, don't hold up in the long run...lol., but at least he does admit that no DNA has ever been found. while it would be great if a creature such as bigfoot existed, the truth is that so far it looks like it may just be the longest running hoax ever, and I hate to say that, but I am willing to admit without absolute proof that is where we presently stand.

i still cant get on board with them being interdimensional, I think that is just an excuse for the lack of proof anyone can find. saying they are interdimensional is taking one unproven theory to explain another unproven theory... that, don't hold up in the long run...lol., but at least he does admit that no DNA has ever been found. while it would be great if a creature such as bigfoot existed, the truth is that so far it looks like it may just be the longest running hoax ever, and I hate to say that, but I am willing to admit without absolute proof that is where we presently stand.
Well, now see, I finally just fell off the fence into the interdimensional mud puddle and here you come...lol

Well, now see, I finally just fell off the fence into the interdimensional mud puddle and here you come...lol
that's ok... I think, actually for me , the whole bigfoot UFO interdimensional idea is just too much of a bad 1970's 6 million dollar man episode....lol...hmmmm, I wonder how much steve Austin would be worth today. and why would they build a robot bigfoot, like that's not gonna stand out...why not just a robot, well , man....lol..... dang it... see what you done put in my head...….. steve Austin astronaut, a man barely alive, we can re-build him, we cannnnn……...

Reactions: Black Cloud

I've long made the same argument about Jesse Marcel and his Roswell story. By his own admission, he saw something he'd never seen before and could not identify. So he assumes what he is seing is something else he's never seen and equally can't identify? I mean, to my knowledge he'd never claimed to have seen alien technology up to that point, but he's able to identify what he's seeing as being "not of this Earth"? That makes no sense to me. What I do believe is Marcel saw something (material from a classified program to which he was not accessed) that he could not identity.

I've long made the same argument about Jesse Marcel and his Roswell story. By his own admission, he saw something he'd never seen before and could not identify. So he assumes what he is seing is something else he's never seen and equally can't identify? I mean, to my knowledge he'd never claimed to have seen alien technology up to that point, but he's able to identify what he's seeing as being "not of this Earth"? That makes no sense to me. What I do believe is Marcel saw something (material from a classified program to which he was not accessed) that he could not identity.
Exactly, just because you can't identify something or have never seen something dousnt mean it is out of the ordinary, I've seen ppl misidentify a porcupine for bigfoot, ( in a tree, and these ppl who swear to be outdoorsman didn't even know they climbed trees....lmao). I don't know if its out of arrogance or just so much passion for what they believe, but misidentification I think is 90% of all sightings. I do not however believe that what they see just popped out of thin air or just vanished into nothingness...to me that is equivalent to " the dog ate my homework "..c'mon just be honest that your " expedition " didn't find the proof you were hoping for and move on to the next...don't make excuses of being bulletpfoof , invisible, inter dimensional crossing creatures that dissapear....only socks can do that, which leads to my theory of horizontal rotation portal doorways....also known as a dryer..I've never actually saw a bigfoot exit one but I once put in a sweater and what looked like a partial bigfoot was forming in its place upon removal, and a sock was missing, but no sign of any UFO activity as of yet...perhaps a bigger dryer, maybe????..anyways, I do spend quite a bit of time in the forests and research the area of interest but have yet to see anything I could not explain,