Why is the USA more haunted than other countries?

I hope if you visit the USA again we are not as spooky. At least you will be prepared.

I say it’s all the tragedy. So many people were killed in what was really only a couple hundred years or so. Which sounds like a long time but compared to other countries is a blink. Not to mention the natives were very spiritual so who truly knows but them. Many tales and secrets no doubt died with them. And the atrocities brought upon them in certain scarred the land.

If anyone else has said exactly this I apologize! Maybe take it as we’re on the right track? Haha :)

I say it’s all the tragedy. So many people were killed in what was really only a couple hundred years or so. Which sounds like a long time but compared to other countries is a blink. Not to mention the natives were very spiritual so who truly knows but them. Many tales and secrets no doubt died with them. And the atrocities brought upon them in certain scarred the land.

If anyone else has said exactly this I apologize! Maybe take it as we’re on the right track? Haha :)
Thanks for your input, Eneme

Spot on. But I still have to say Europe and Southeast Asia takes the historical cake. They invented War on an industrial scale, before the Industrial Revolution.
But back to the point. My hometown is Chicago. Way back when in the 16 hundreds, this place belonged to France, sort of. Just look at the names of our the towns and rivers. This place coexist.
But back to the point. My take on it is you need big populations to churn up that kind of evil. Or so much on a small scale that you just ticked off a lot of ghosts.
But back to Chicago. There was a nightclub here that had nothing but tragedy. The owners turned around and round trying to make something happen like since the 1920s. The history of the place had attracted gangsters from Al Capone to the modern-day MS-13. It had enough tragedy and horror happen, that that spot is cursed.

Last edited:
It seems we have hauntings everywhere.