Why is the north pole a no fly zone?

Armand

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
Rear Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd Jr., USN (October 25, 1888 – March 11, 1957) was an American naval officer and explorer. He was a recipient of the Medal of Honor, the highest honor for valor given by the United States, and was a pioneering American aviator, polar explorer, and organizer of polar logistics. Aircraft flights in which he served as a navigator and expedition leader crossed the Atlantic Ocean, a segment of the Arctic Ocean, and a segment of the Antarctic Plateau. Byrd claimed that his expeditions had been the first to reach both the North Pole and the South Pole by air. However, his claim to have reached the North Pole is disputed.
His logs or "My secret diary" as titled The Inner Earth - My Secret Diary - Admiral Richard B. Byrd's Diary (February-March 1947)

An interesting video I found while researching this topic.

Reactions: Paulm
Thanks Armand i will watch this later. No doubt there’s advanced tech there they don’t want us to see. If Admiral Byrd was right there could be an opening to an advanced civilization there

Thanks Armand i will watch this later. No doubt there’s advanced tech there they don’t want us to see. If Admiral Byrd was right there could be an opening to an advanced civilization there
According to a lot of conspiracies, it's not that the government doesn't allow people there, it's the otherworldly inhabitance that tells the governments of the world when they can visit anyone that isn't invited will probably be killed. So it may be the no-fly zone is for our protection more than the fact they are trying to hide something. Some believe the fallen 200 watchers from the book of Enoch are imprisoned their others say it's the utopian race of Aryans, there were reports from Admiral Byrd of flying saucers with swastikas etched on them.

Reactions: Lynne
9d5f466859e4615328d698baad0f8edb.png