Why is it so hard to believe in BF?

i think it was nebuchadnezzar who was turned into a beast (some interpret that as a wolf) and then st christopher portrayed as a dogheaded man... and a few others........ across many beliefs even, lycaon from greece as an example.... lots of good stories and theories, fascinating to follow and try to link together or see how the ideas and theories have evolved. i love the legend of bigfoot, its just a little harder to explain with the complete lack of evidence.

Reactions: Selectric
I'd love to say what i saw was a BF, but it was not. Could it have been a person? Perhaps. But...that would've been the fastest human i ever saw and did not see any facial features at all in broad daylight. Whatever it was, it was just as frightened by us (two 15yr old boys) as we were of it. Though i was the only one to see it that day.

Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
It would've given Carl Lewis a run for his money and then some. Roughly 40 yards away ahead of us, and within seconds it was almost parallel of us in the woods to our right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm
I know distances etc become clouded with time, but there is no way it moved that fast regardless of how exactly far it was away.

I'd love to say what i saw was a BF, but it was not.
you never know, you had a cool experience, could possibly have been bigfoot. you encountered something in the woods you cant explain. something that dousnt fit the norm. go through a checklist and see if anything matches with what others have seen. one day some type of proof will come forth. until then you just have to keep your encounter fresh and your curiosity piqued enough to go forward and find answers....

Only had recurring nightmares as a child of BF. Started out being outside of our house, then moved on to entering our house then moved on to being in our house moving furniture around lol.

you never know, you had a cool experience, could possibly have been bigfoot. you encountered something in the woods you cant explain. something that dousnt fit the norm. go through a checklist and see if anything matches with what others have seen. one day some type of proof will come forth. until then you just have to keep your encounter fresh and your curiosity piqued enough to go forward and find answers....
I would, but in all reality, i feel deep down that was NOT BF. I don't know what it was, it was featureless and completely solid black.

Only had recurring nightmares as a child of BF. Started out being outside of our house, then moved on to entering our house then moved on to being in our house moving furniture around lol.
experiences that leave an imprint on us is what leads most to digging further for the proof they need to validate their encounters, whether it be ghosts, cryptids, even abilities to an extent.... wanting to find absolute proof dousnt make one a non-believer, quite the opposite actually, it is just wanting to prove what one has already experienced for themselves to others...

The creepy part of the one dream, we were all woken up and standing in the hall of second floor and hearing all the commotion coming from the sub basement (den) of our house. Very vivid..actually all of them were.

The creepy part of the one dream, we were all woken up and standing in the hall of second floor and hearing all the commotion coming from the sub basement (den) of our house. Very vivid..actually all of them were.
do you still have those type dreams. sometimes the very vivid, in depth, realistic type dreams can be controlled. lucid dreams, try that with any more that you may have and you may be able to "see" what was in your mind during the encounter. or what you may have blocked out subconsciously..