Why I Dread Christmas

WW95

Reaction score
When I was young, going to my grandparents for Christmas was something I looked forward to but now its something I dread. They both came from Mennonite homes and I known them as strong Christians all my life but about 3 to 5 years ago, there was a change to their home, a change only I seem to noticed, something powerful has made their place their home. the change started when they began to get vary ill, my grandpa was already on dialysis for few years at that point and my grandma was just diagnosed with a rare and vary slow moving type of cancer.

The aura is uncomfortable and just doesn't feel right, every part of their home feel like this. This aura is so ingrained into that house I have to buy bottle water because I even feel it even in the water pipes, drinking water from those pipes makes me feel nauseated and by the time its in stomach, I start feel odd, and a bit tired, as if some of my energy taken from me.

There is old home cold, and there is paranormal cold, I feel both in there, even the warmest rooms feel a bit cold to me. then there is trying to sleep in that pace, and that's when cold turns into heat, a mix of physical disabilities, an uncomfortable bed and my ability still reacting to the aura has me burning like a flame. I have yet to be touch by it and I can only hope it never tries to, that it stays its distance from me.

I may only every be there for one night, its always a night I wish I wasn't there. The house is like poorly cared for retirement home but there is more to it then being kind of gross, a powerful entity is lives there now, and I don't what it is, what its doing or why its there.

Their home may not be the worst I've ever encounter, it still fills every part of me with dread.

Having worked in geriatrics for most of my medical career, I have noticed subtle changes in homes when illness is present. Illness has it's own energy and vibration, which may be what you are feeling. I would suggest you say the St. Michael's prayer while in the home, and also simply pray for any pain or discomfort to be lifted from your grandparents.

You may have heard people say "the pain was palpable"? There is a feel and energy to it. As I live with a chronic pain disorder, I know that it can become a thought form. That's when I work to diffuse it through prayer and meditation. Perhaps on this visit you can provide some needed energy changes in the home for them.

Their home may not be the worst I've ever encounter, it still fills every part of me with dread.
Welcome W, I'm sorry for your grandparents and you sensing the negativity. If you are like me your twenties can be a difficult time if you are extra sensitive. When my grandad got cancer the normally happy home changed to a feeling of doom, whether it is just the feelings of the people in it or a negative entity drawn to the the despair or a combination of both? I believe the best thing is to try and bring some happiness back in if you can. Knowing when they pass they are going to a place of pure love always got me through these difficult times.

Good advice above. Let me first extend my condolences on your grandparents condition. Have they mentioned feeling uncomfortable in their home ? Is it something they feel? If so there are things that can be done to lighten the vibes there. PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems
Perhaps you could visit a day early. Take your cleaning supplies and do a wipe down of the place. Vacuum and straighten up. Cleaning will do magical things to negative energy. They may be too sick to help themselves. It would be a wonderful help to them too. We often wonder at Christmas, what gifts to buy our older family members, when the answer for them is your time. Play some happy music, clean the house and have a nice meal tog. You may be surprised how lite the house feels after.

We often wonder at Christmas, what gifts to buy our older family members, when the answer for them is your time.
Thank you, Lynne. That is exactly what many of us need. A helping hand, a bill paid for us, a bit of cleaning we can't do ourselves, are all the greatest gifts and not only much appreciated but can also change the energy level in a home.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Sorry to hear about your grandparents' illnesses. I haven't tried this, but maybe you can try some orgonite and see if it helps.

I bought the clear liquid plastic stuff cuz I planned on making some several years ago, but just never got around to it. Supposedly it replaces negative energy with positive energy.

Hi WW and sorry to hear that you are having issues around this special time of the year.

Negativity can affect us all in different ways and if you are feeling this at a physical level, then there are things that you can do to try and help remove it.

Black Candles
Burning black candles in areas where negativity is felt can help to dispel that energy. Obviously, take precautions to prevent accidental fire by using candles with suitable vessels or holders. They are available as candlesticks, pillars or votives, scented or unscented.

Herb burner
Burn White Sage and/or Rosemary in a herb burner to disperse negative energies. If you are uncomfortable with having an open burner, you can get White Sage incense sticks, which obviously you can use with an incense burner. You can also buy sage and rosemary sticks, so the best of both worlds.

71DpZGVPLzL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Sounding Bowl (also known as "Singing" Bowls)
Used, alongside sage burning, by many paranormal groups as a means to conduct house cleansings. The Sounding Bowl produces a tone that dispels negative energies. They are fairly inexpensive and easy to purchase online.

Iron
Iron is a natural element that is very good at keeping negative energies at bay. By placing iron ornaments around the home (although try to avoid religious-based artefacts), you can help to balance the energy in the home.

Natural crystals
Some natural stones are also very good at giving energy protection and balancing energies out. Placed within small dishes around the home, you should be looking at Black Tourmaline, Obsidian, Smokey Quartz, Onyx and Peridot.

Black Salt
Black salt also contains iron. Not necessary to sprinkle around the house, but place into little cloth bags and hang up around the home in inconspicuous places.

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver