Why I don't go Ghost Hunting

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
Ok it is going on 8:00am here for me and some people I know came to my door asked if I go Ghost Hunting with them. Yet again I had to tell them I don't go looking for them. One once again said she just afraid of the dark, no far from that I am afraid of what's in the dark. I told them you only want me to go cause I am a sensitive and sorry your not gonna use me for your benefit. I told them you know why I don't go finding them. They left and it always cracks me up. I watch these ghost hunting shows and I always have a good chuckle. My reasons why I don't do it.

1. You never know the whole full history of the building/land you are going to.

2. Negative/non human demons portray themselves as human/child/and or animal.

3.You never know what your walking into, attachments are a real thing and they are not good.
I once had an attachment and thank God the person I was with knew a deliverance priest.

4. Once a negative entity got a taste of you,your essence they never forget you.

5. Beware what you wish for.

6. There are such things as possession. The stages goes as follows

1. Haunting
2. Oppression
3. Possession.

So yeah ghost hunting looks fun on TV but can have some negative consequences.

I agree. I used to belong to this group of women who would meet for spiritual purposes. There was a woman there who informed us that a friend of hers had Poltergeist activity going on, and this woman was going to try and rid that friend's house of that energy. Another woman said she had gone out to see the house, and there were things floating around, doors opening and closing, etc. They invited me and I said NO. As you said, Mom, we didn't know the whole story. These women were eager to take it on, saying that they could clean house and knew what they were doing, but I stayed far away from it.

I agree. I used to belong to this group of women who would meet for spiritual purposes. There was a woman there who informed us that a friend of hers had Poltergeist activity going on, and this woman was going to try and rid that friend's house of that energy. Another woman said she had gone out to see the house, and there were things floating around, doors opening and closing, etc. They invited me and I said NO. As you said, Mom, we didn't know the whole story. These women were eager to take it on, saying that they could clean house and knew what they were doing, but I stayed far away from it.

Garnetsilver SMART MOVE!
Poltergeist aka noises ghost is more so created by the person themselves.
Meaning all the energy they have sadness anger hatred stress ect
Finally came out and now it is in the house. Is there cases that it is a "ghost" could be.
When I got my attachment, it was to help a friend she said I was a child or the think a soft spoken female. I said ok but they wanted to prove to the person I feel things. Well they covered my eyes help me in. ( This was early on in my abilities) when I got inside I turned and said you lied to me! The Negative energy was like a blanket that filled the house. I told it you can't not harm me name of the Lord attack and follow me. On a evp heard this god awful laugh, then I got scratch 3 scratches ( it is mocking the holy Trinity) I looked at my friend said before I can get it out I became very hot physically ill. I knew I wasn't myself I had so much anger. I couldn't even speak I somehow got myself outside sweating confusion, my other friend called the deliverance priest. Longest 2 hrs of my life.
So I am so glad you were smart enough not to go.

Garnetsilver SMART MOVE!
Poltergeist aka noises ghost is more so created by the person themselves.
Meaning all the energy they have sadness anger hatred stress ect
Finally came out and now it is in the house. Is there cases that it is a "ghost" could be.
When I got my attachment, it was to help a friend she said I was a child or the think a soft spoken female. I said ok but they wanted to prove to the person I feel things. Well they covered my eyes help me in. ( This was early on in my abilities) when I got inside I turned and said you lied to me! The Negative energy was like a blanket that filled the house. I told it you can't not harm me name of the Lord attack and follow me. On a evp heard this god awful laugh, then I got scratch 3 scratches ( it is mocking the holy Trinity) I looked at my friend said before I can get it out I became very hot physically ill. I knew I wasn't myself I had so much anger. I couldn't even speak I somehow got myself outside sweating confusion, my other friend called the deliverance priest. Longest 2 hrs of my life.
So I am so glad you were smart enough not to go.
That sounds awful! I am glad you are OK now.

Alot of ppl think it is harmless. Don't matter if you have abilities or not it takes a toll on you, takes a peice of you away. Once the demons whatever you wanna call them know you they never leave you alone.

I still see shadow men. Week ago my living got darker then dark no light penetrated it. I prayed. Then I sprayed my walls down door down and I put salt around every window door ways.

Reactions: Donna K.
Alot of ppl think it is harmless. Don't matter if you have abilities or not it takes a toll on you, takes a peice of you away. Once the demons whatever you wanna call them know you they never leave you alone.

I still see shadow men. Week ago my living got darker then dark no light penetrated it. I prayed. Then I sprayed my walls down door down and I put salt around every window door ways.
Sorry to hear you’ve been through so much. Thanks for sharing. Are things better for you and your daughter now ?

Reactions: ParanormalMom
Sorry to hear you’ve been through so much. Thanks for sharing. Are things better for you and your daughter now ?
For the most part she See's think I feel things still ,but I also the best way teaching her to not pay attention.

Reactions: Lynne