Why exorcisms are on the rise in France

Interestng article, Bob. I have to wonder, tho, just how many of the private individuals doing this have actual training and/or experience and I must note that the word "exorsism" is probably not accurate in most of what is being done out there. Much of it sounds like simple cleansings and blessings, not true exorcism.

Another item of note....it has been reported that the Djinn are being called in Europe. How much of the activity is now Djinn related, which many times does not respond to typical exorcism or cleansings?

Reactions: Seahunter
Interestng article, Bob. I have to wonder, tho, just how many of the private individuals doing this have actual training and/or experience and I must note that the word "exorsism" is probably not accurate in most of what is being done out there. Much of it sounds like simple cleansings and blessings, not true exorcism.

Another item of note....it has been reported that the Djinn are being called in Europe. How much of the activity is now Djinn related, which many times does not respond to typical exorcism or cleansings?
for the Djinn, some cultures have a practice for exorcising them. for example, the Islamic tradition has ruqya, whick is for healing as well as exorcism from demons AND the Djinn. from what i understand anyone who believes in the Quran can practice this.

this is the only ritual for exorcising Djinn that im aware of unfortunately.

now that were on the topic of Djinn, im gonna start a thread. BRB :)

Reactions: Debi
I agree with Debi sounds like it's basic cleaning and clearing of spirits. What sticks out is that the people doing this are charging and making a business out of it. No doubt evil is on the rise everywhere but true exercisims often take days and the priest has days of fasting and spiritual prep beforehand. This article talked like it was a quick service for fee.