Why does the government fluoridate water?

Very similar here. Right now I'd have to start sprints or 4x a week on a StairMaster or elliptical. My job can be kind of hard, and golf is a 5 Mile Walk, interspersed with colorful language. Not getting it done. Need HIT.
As a back-up plan, what does acceptance look like ?:(

oh and to ad to that, you know the saying "abs are made in the kitchen"..... well, i have become accustomed to making all the wrong things in the kitchen....lol
It's alright to eat your feelings.:p

Reactions: Paulm
what does acceptance look like ?:(

acceptance does not look good,,,,,lol......that is actually what causes me to get off my butt and do something to get back into shape every year or so.....lol

Reactions: Paintman
Very similar here. Right now I'd have to start sprints or 4x a week on a StairMaster or elliptical. My job can be kind of hard, and golf is a 5 Mile Walk, interspersed with colorful language. Not getting it done. Need HIT.
As a back-up plan, what does acceptance look like ?:(
at least though, once you've been in shape for a while, HIT training or something similar will get you back in shape faster and easier than if you were never in shape to begin with......your body will remember.......been a life saver for me.

Reactions: Paintman