Why does the government fluoridate water?

they have been fluoridating water since the 40's...... not saying its a good thing, but...ppl are living longer now and the population has grown drastically, esp. in the large city and urban areas where the water fluoride is at its highest level...so I really don't think its a population control method,
Nope. Like the video said it’s well within the fluoride levels that are found in nature. But I’m sure there are other methods of this. Endorsing obesity being one of them.

Reactions: Paulm
Nope. Like the video said it’s well within the fluoride levels that are found in nature. But I’m sure there are other methods of this. Endorsing obesity being one of them.
dang it.....now I want mcdonalds......

Reactions: Paintman
51, and I'm having issues with my pants.:( Does washing them in floride help ?
lol...im 52 but I think its starts at around 45....just gotta do what I did and face the fact you gotta move up a size or 2....it was truly life changing going from a size 32 to 34, and I fought it with all I had but soon realized it was a losing battle....lol.....but now I am fully prepared to enter what will be known as the sweat pants years........lol

lol...im 52 but I think its starts at around 45....just gotta do what I did and face the fact you gotta move up a size or 2....it was truly life changing going from a size 32 to 34, and I fought it with all I had but soon realized it was a losing battle....lol.....but now I am fully prepared to enter what will be known as the sweat pants years........lol
I'm making the same move #s wise. Have you heard of the 33 ? It may be a little less jarring to the ego. On a very important historical note, I moved from a 30 to a 32 sometime in college. And then held it Rock Steady.
(Paulm, did you ever consider the work involved if we wanted to stay at the same waist size?) I'm considering doing it. It might make my heart real happy to.

Reactions: Paulm
I'm making the same move #s wise. Have you heard of the 33 ? It may be a little less jarring to the ego. On a very important historical note, I moved from a 30 to a 32 sometime in college. And then held it Rock Steady.
(Paulm, did you ever consider the work involved if we wanted to stay at the same waist size?) I'm considering doing it. It might make my heart real happy to.
oh im past size 33...lol....on the upper end of 34's now.......yeah i know the work involved, all to well im afraid,...lol.... from age 18 to 26 i ran 3 miles every day Monday through Thursday and 5 or more miles every Friday...plus in the gym every other night, on top of some very strenuous work environments.......after age 26 just worked out casually until my mid 30's.....cant imagine how i would be now if i wasn't that active in my younger years....lol....but now im just cruising for a while....lol....

oh and to add to that, you know the saying "abs are made in the kitchen"..... well, i have become accustomed to making all the wrong things in the kitchen....lol

Last edited: