Mollysaskia

Reaction score
okay so I used to often have paranormal experiences. I’d smell things, feel things and sometimes see things, but for the past year or so- nothing.

Does anyone know why this could be?

I miss feeling in touch with spirits.

Could it be stress, mental health?

okay so I used to often have paranormal experiences. I’d smell things, feel things and sometimes see things, but for the past year or so- nothing.

What has changed in your life recently? It's not unusual for experiences to come and go, but normally that's tied into a change within your life...body, mind or spirit.

Personally I had a lot of paranormal experiences in my 20's less in my 30's and has come back in my 50's.In my 20's I think I was emotionally more sensitive and open and maybe getting back to that now.Maybe you have hardened a little. as you matured.

I'm more interested in why you think it started?

Reactions: Lynne and Donna K.
Often whatever we feed grows. Have you taken time to meditate, pray or just be quiet? The answer may come to you. We often forget to reconnect to our spiritual life.

Reactions: Donna K.

Often whatever we feed grows. Have you taken time to meditate, pray or just be quiet? The answer may come to you. We often forget to reconnect to our spiritual life.

A very Wise Woman told me recently... disconnection is sometimes necessary so that you can make choices unfettered. She also mentioned patience, faith on our part...

And a whole lot of white noise in the World around us that makes the effort of connection harder. Not impossible.

Her words helped me. I hope they help you.