Reaction score
Website
4girlsandaghost.wordpress.com
A little humor....

Attachments

• 61093001_10220062360855989_6185605500197928960_n.jpg
    61093001_10220062360855989_6185605500197928960_n.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 303
I wish aliens in real life were as non-scary as they are in that cartoon. From accounts I've heard, real aliens look scary, but they don't seem to hurt anybody.

I wish aliens in real life were as non-scary as they are in that cartoon. From accounts I've heard, real aliens look scary, but they don't seem to hurt anybody.
Well, Phil, until somebody brings forth a real alien, it's all just a theory, really. I used to work as a producer for a podcast and was able to talk one on one with a rather famous abductee who described different "types" of aliens she had encountered. She claimed they were all different, and, much like humans, some were kind and some were the bad guys.

Reactions: Lynne and Benway
Have you read Whitley Striebers book Communion ? There are many accounts of brutal abductions.

Have you read Whitley Striebers book Communion ? There are many accounts of brutal abductions.

I haven't heard of that book before, but I put it in my wish list. I'm going to read it in my Kindle app. It'll probably help desensitize me to my alien anxiety, if not make me a little more scared for awhile. Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm going to get abducted or that I already was, and it kind of worries me. The most painful abduction I heard at this point was when an alien put a crude pregnancy test spike, or something, into a woman's abdomen, and she said it was really painful.

I haven't heard of that book before, but I put it in my wish list. I'm going to read it in my Kindle app. It'll probably help desensitize me to my alien anxiety, if not make me a little more scared for awhile. Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm going to get abducted or that I already was, and it kind of worries me. The most painful abduction I heard at this point was when an alien put a crude pregnancy test spike, or something, into a woman's abdomen, and she said it was really painful.
I’ve read accounts of abductees having triggered memories from this book.

I’ve read accounts of abductees having triggered memories from this book.
upload_2019-6-16_11-50-26.jpeg
It’s only like 4 to five bucks used. There is a movie version also.