Who's planting this year?

65468418_2322719311312262_7322324279335321600_o.jpg

plant every year cherries and grape tomatoes reg tomatoes range of peppers some cabbage egg plant carrots radish and herbs will prbly till next week get started

It was 65F outside yesterday when we got home from my wife's doctor appointment, so I planted my peas. I had prepared the ground three weeks ago, during our last spell of spring-like weather, so it was easy.

Now I have two months off until the warm weather stuff goes in. I think I may pass on a spring lettuce crop or radishes this year. Wife will let me know, lol.

It was 65F outside yesterday when we got home from my wife's doctor appointment, so I planted my peas. I had prepared the ground three weeks ago, during our last spell of spring-like weather, so it was easy.

Now I have two months off until the warm weather stuff goes in. I think I may pass on a spring lettuce crop or radishes this year. Wife will let me know, lol.
cant go without a good radish sandwich ;th nope cant do it

Digger, you strike me as someone who would enjoy a "Stick of Dynamite". Its a cold sourdough hotcake, smeared with peanut butter, honey, and sliced raw onion, then rolled-up.

Try it!

Reactions: DiggerDawg
Digger, you strike me as someone who would enjoy a "Stick of Dynamite". Its a cold sourdough hotcake, smeared with peanut butter, honey, and sliced raw onion, then rolled-up.

Try it!
Raw onions good for was a village in Europe where the men would eat a onion a day sourdough and peanut butters a tad scary strange mixture flavors ill try it this summer maybe :smile:

Ni
65468418_2322719311312262_7322324279335321600_o.jpg

plant every year cherries and grape tomatoes reg tomatoes range of peppers some cabbage egg plant carrots radish and herbs will prbly till next week get started
Thats a nice set up.

Just a side note and for fun - I've always wanted to grow an outside cactus garden. I've had a few for as long as I can remember and one of the last grew up to be a foot tall and about three to four inches in width.

Reactions: Lynne
Just a side note and for fun - I've always wanted to grow an outside cactus garden. I've had a few for as long as I can remember and one of the last grew up to be a foot tall and about three to four inches in width.
You must live in a warm climate