Who's gonna....

DSCF0273.JPG
Shadow likes The Big Chair in front of the fire. The books above. "The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire." "Civil War" by Bruce Cotten, and "The Liturgy Of The Hours" by God, and given to me by an Anglican Priest who used to work for me. (Funny story.:)) I'll tell it someday.) Left, upper is some all-time favorites. Including Bill Wyman's "Blues Odyssey" a photography book he took while being the bass player for The Rolling Stones.
Lots of Chicago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
A very comfy looking abode for Shadow! You have made excellent design choices for her. lol

Reactions: Lynne
Yes, Shadow T. is a little 15 year old mini girl cat :). And yes I posted this in the wrong place.:( Ahhhh heck, herbs, flowers and vegies !:p

Yes, Shadow T. is a little 15 year old mini girl cat :). And yes I posted this in the wrong place.:( Ahhhh heck, herbs, flowers and vegies !:p
And I'm sure she enjoys herself munching along on those goodies you grow for her while sitting in her favorite chair! (Work with me here...we can save this ...lol) Does she prefer her evening catnip or her cat grass?

Reactions: Paintman
View attachment 7160 Shadow likes The Big Chair in front of the fire. The books above. "The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire." "Civil War" by Bruce Cotten, and "The Liturgy Of The Hours" by God, and given to me by an Anglican Priest who used to work for me. (Funny story.:)) I'll tell it someday.) Left, upper is some all-time favorites. Including Bill Wyman's "Blues Odyssey" a photography book he took while being the bass player for The Rolling Stones.
Lots of Chicago.
What a beautiful cat !

Awe... Shadow is a grown up. And home schooled. Cultured. She has a brandy in her Big chair. She likes to read those fancy books.
* I do passable Scotch and White Sox games and throw food at the TV.:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Debi