Who ya gonna call?

I'd Call MacGyver! He can fix anything, and always has creative solutions. How it would go depends upon if I am tied up or handcuffed or merely locked in a room.
That's who I was thinking of, he could build a bomb out of borax or something and blow a hole in the wall that I could climb out of and run away.

the sheriffs office of Andy Taylor, Though he will probably be out fishing im sure Barney would round up and deputize Gomer and Otis to form a search party. Barney would probably break the glass in the gun cabinet retrieving the guns to arm his new deputies, but once armed with his one bullet they would be off to the rescue. of course they would be caught as well, and as Andy returns and sees the broken glass and the bulletin from the state police of the escaped convicts/ kidnappers. he would know what to do and rescue us all without ever being in any real danger. afterwards we would all have a dinner of fried chicken from aunt B and talk of the days events while sitting on the front porch..
OMG....that's hysterical....lol

10365972_228631070681340_3800237205020362485_n.jpg

Hawk.....short on finesse, long on results.