Who Watched The Movie: "Day After Tomorrow?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BelleStarr, if any of my comments with Imadog have offended you, I do sooo apologize. I meant no harm, child of grace. I was just following where the thread was going. This is my first ever foray into forums and I may not have all the protocols figured out yet.
Absolutely NOT offended. I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. I simply want to keep this thread on the topic of current weather anomalies and how they parallel to noted authors, past and present. I'm not theorizing. I'm doing a comparison or survey of sorts.

If you notice any unusual weather patterns in your area or region, I would be very grateful if you post your experiences here. Date and time, (pics maybe?) would be helpful. Thank you Debi.:D

Absolutely NOT offended. I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. I simply want to keep this thread on the topic of current weather anomalies and how they parallel to noted authors, past and present. I'm not theorizing. I'm doing a comparison or survey of sorts.

If you notice any unusual weather patterns in your area or region, I would be very grateful if you post your experiences here. Date and time, (pics maybe?) would be helpful. Thank you Debi.:D
Glad to do so, however, this is Indiana....it's always crazy weather here. If anything gets crazier than "normal" I'll be sure to let you know!
:)

Reactions: Ab_Original
51V5u-4haJL.jpg

Glad to do so, however, this is Indiana....it's always crazy weather here. If anything gets crazier than "normal" I'll be sure to let you know!
:)
I lived in St. Joe Indiana from '81 to '83. I LOVED Indiana. I loved the people. I loved the weather.

I lived in St. Joe Indiana from '81 to '83. I LOVED Indiana. I loved the people. I loved the weather.
I grew up in Hobart, in Lake County. Now I'm south of Indy. I've lived in several other states, but I always end up back home again. Indiana has people who wave at you as you drive by (even tho they don't know you) and the balance of seasons is pretty darn good. St. Joe is pretty nice...used to do some travel in that direction!

Belle, you asked for unusual weather situations. We're kind of combining Old and New Testaments here. I'm ready to build an Ark for Christmas. Between the sudden snow melt (of snow we don't usually get this early) and now deluge of rain, we are having sudden flooding all over the place in Central Indiana. Several counties have already called for evacuations of low lying areas and it's currently pouring out there. Don't ever recall this scenario before at this time of year. Spring, yes. Christmas, no. We're on high ground but I have several people who may end up at my place soon (if they can get out of their area.)

Status
Not open for further replies.