• Jeff Rense

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other - Please Explain

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Thinking out loud*

I say we make our own radio show and bash all the fakes.. we can do it via Skype. We can review shows and point out the good and debate the booksellers and their agenda like L Ron Hubbard, he has got to be the most worshipped science fiction writer of all times. he started a religion for the elite to escape taxes.

Lafayette Ronald Hubbard, often referred to by his initials LRH, was an American author and the founder of the Church of Scientology. Wikipedia

L. Ron Hubbard was a prolific writer; according to the church, his written teachings make up approximately 500,000 pages and 3,000 recorded lectures, totaling about 65 million words. He also produced a hundred films and 500 short stories and novels. According to Jack Williamson, a contemporary of Hubbard, science fiction had just exploded at the time when Hubbard started writing, also called the "golden age" of pulp fiction. Hugh B. Urban quotes Williamson: "Not quite as violently as the bomb, science fiction had been exploding. It had burst into book print." According to Urban, Hubbard averaged "seventy thousand to one hundred thousand words a month." According to Kevin Anderson, in a foreword written on Hubbard in The Great Secret, Hubbard could write about just about anything, from jungle explorers to deep-sea divers, from G-mean to gangsters, cowboys and flying aces to mountain climbers, hard-boiled detectives, and spies."

Net worth: US$600 million

Last edited:
Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I read the question at the top of the thread and I will give you guys my 2 cents. I enjoy Ground zero with Clyde Lewis and some Shows of C2Cam. With Midnight in the Desert with Dave the latest host is very good too. Also there a lot of good podcast out there too, Like Mike show "End of Days Radio" and Jim Millard show.

Reactions: NobleHouse
Status
Not open for further replies.