Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Jeff Rense

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other - Please Explain

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the cute little guy in your avatar Debi?
My avatar is Harley, my pom. He's disabled, I'm disabled, we listen to a lot of radio together. Sorry I have delays in response...I pop off and on the forum. Who's the furry guy on yours? And for those voting for Coast, John B is the only one I can listen to and not cringe. And I've listened to Coast since the beginning.

Reactions: Ab_Original
My avatar is Harley, my pom. He's disabled, I'm disabled, we listen to a lot of radio together. Sorry I have delays in response...I pop off and on the forum. Who's the furry guy on yours? And for those voting for Coast, John B is the only one I can listen to and not cringe. And I've listened to Coast since the beginning.
Hi Debi, Harley is absolutely adorable! I like George Knapp. He's the only one at Coast that I can listen to anymore. Too bad he does so few shows a month.

I pop out and in myself.:p The handsome fellow in my avatar is from one of my many "friended" Cat Pages on Facebook.
Knapp and Wells are the only two hosts I listen to on that show.

Hi Debi, Harley is absolutely adorable! I like George Knapp. He's the only one at Coast that I can listen to anymore. Too bad he does so few shows a month.
Hi Apple, and thanks for the Harley compliments. He's my baby, now that the real kids are grown. I do like Knapp most of the time, but he's not on enough to get real "close" to, ya know?

Reactions: Naked Apple
I pop out and in myself.:p The handsome fellow in my avatar is from one of my many "friended" Cat Pages on Facebook.
Knapp and Wells are the only two hosts I listen to on that show.
I think Harold said it well about not putting all the eggs in one basket. How about we put ALL the eggs in the Dark Matter basket and make it paranormal central? I've always found one learns best from more than one teacher....

Personally, I think it'd be cool for this site (or another) to not support any particular broadcaster, but to be a forum to discuss all the of broadcasters and their guests. There are countless programs, podcasts, guests, etc. and it'd be nice to have a growing, evolving list of these programs. It would be interesting to attract people who are into Rense, people who are into C2C, people who are into other programs.....for example, I'm listening to the old Dreamland/Unknown Country.

I just got finished up with football. That's more important to me, but I had to come here and check out what's going on. I have no clue who or where to find those other radio shows. The only other one I know of is C2C...I'm lost, very very lost......and very very sad....All the time and money I put in to Art, you have got to be s*T^ing me.....
I have no where to turn. Don't know how to do "streaming" from my computer or I would have to copy it onto one of my 3 mp3's I bought just for Art. Guess I'll just go have another Gentleman Jack....sure glad there's football.
:mad:

Personally, I think it'd be cool for this site (or another) to not support any particular broadcaster, but to be a forum to discuss all the of broadcasters and their guests. There are countless programs, podcasts, guests, etc. and it'd be nice to have a growing, evolving list of these programs. It would be interesting to attract people who are into Rense, people who are into C2C, people who are into other programs.....for example, I'm listening to the old Dreamland/Unknown Country.
That's not a bad idea. Even if Art winds up somehow (miracle) staying on air, it would be great to discuss those other shows and for us to get familiarized with them.

I chose "other" because I don't believe the dust has settled on this, and there no no real reason to anoint a new "god" of the paranormal. Why not expand to cover whoever members find interesting. There is the old saying warning about putting " all your eggs in one basket," and that's proven all too true in the present situation...
Who is the kitty in your avatar harold? What beautiful eyes.

Reactions: haroldmarshall
Status
Not open for further replies.