Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Jeff Rense

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other - Please Explain

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest / vote "Darkness Radio" which I am just starting to get into via their podcast. I've also been afan of Jim Harold's podcasts and Mysterious Universe.
Jim Harold isn't bad. I've caught a couple of his shows.

I'm sorry to say that I'm only familiar with Coast but the only person I really like on there is the Saturday guy John B. Wells he's on Saturday nights and that's who I would vote for. He sounds concerned about the state of the world, has a great voice and tackles serious issues. If we could get him on here that would be great. I canceled my Sirius subs. and told them why . They sent me an email saying they regreted the circumstances but Art chose to leave the show blaw bla bla.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say that I'm only familliar with Coast but the only person I really like on there is the saturday guy John I forget his last name he's on saturday nights and that's who I would vote for. He sounds concerned about the state of the world, has a great voice and tackles serious issues.
John B. Wells

I'd like to get your (both registered and unregistered users) input on who or what you would like to see us throw our support toward. At this stage it doesn't appear that either Art Bell or Dark Matter will be continuing (outside of a possible podcast that we do).

The options are:

• Coast to Coast AM
  • Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
  • Jeff Rense
  • Other
Please discuss this with us.

Unfortunately with the software limitations I can set the permissions to allow guests to vote on polls but that does not supersede the existing permissions. Therefore if any unregistered user wants to have a say, just make a reply and tell us who you'd like to see supported by us.
It could even be a program we've never heard of.

I voted for ground zero. Coast to coast .already has support from multiple groups.

As an alternative maybe there could be forums for several shows. Don Ecker has a show called dark matter and mysterious universe is good as well.

I'm going with coast... I know George isn't the the ideal host but its still Art's baby and I would hope deep down he still wants it to succeed. That said, maybe Noory will see some of this criticism and learn from what the listeners are saying or maybe he won't... who knows. My 2 cents...

Reactions: HopHey
I'm not familiar with the other shows. My husband introduced me to Coast 2 Coast when we first started dating about 8 years ago. I loved the subject matter, however, I'm usually asleep by the time it came on the radio so I didn't listen very often. We were both so excited when we found out Art was coming to Sirius. We already had a subscription to Sirius in our car and the internet subscription. Art's show still came on later than when we could listen to it, however, we were able to listen to it On Demand online the next day. We were both so disappointed when he quit. Since I got spoiled with 6 weeks of Art's shows, I ended up subscribing to Coast 2 Coast. I was listening to Art during the day while at work and was upset that I no longer had something to listen to at work. Now I'm listening to Coast 2 Coast and it's alright. It's not as good as Dark Matter but at least it's still on the air. Since I've never heard the other shows you referenced I would have to give Coast 2 Coast my vote.

I chose "other" because I don't believe the dust has settled on this, and there no no real reason to anoint a new "god" of the paranormal. Why not expand to cover whoever members find interesting. There is the old saying warning about putting " all your eggs in one basket," and that's proven all too true in the present situation...

I chose "other" because I don't believe the dust has settled on this, and there no no real reason to anoint a new "god" of the paranormal. Why not expand to cover whoever members find interesting. There is the old saying warning about putting " all your eggs in one basket," and that's proven all too true in the present situation...
Yes, I was thinking the same thing . . . but you say it better.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.