Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Jeff Rense

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other - Please Explain

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Darkness Radio (A/K/A Darkness on the Edge of Town) hosted by Dave Schrader. He has guest hosted on Coast before and was well received. Search for the show on Tunein Radio, Stitcher, iheart radio, etc. He's the real deal...good interviewer, critical mind, a bit of a comedian...highly entertaining.
The King is dead. Long live the King.

My husband and I cast votes for Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. Clyde has often been compared to Art for his integrity and presentation style. Clyde, like Art, looks for the pattern that emerges in the world, presents the information, and then allows you to interpret it for yourself. If Art had a protégé, it would be Clyde Lewis.

My husband and I cast votes for Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. Clyde has often been compared to Art for his integrity and presentation style. Clyde, like Art, looks for the pattern that emerges in the world, presents the information, and then allows you to interpret it for yourself. If Art had a protégé, it would be Clyde Lewis.
Welcome Debi ( and hubby)!

I vote Darkness Radio (A/K/A Darkness on the Edge of Town) hosted by Dave Schrader. He has guest hosted on Coast before and was well received. Search for the show on Tunein Radio, Stitcher, iheart radio, etc. He's the real deal...good interviewer, critical mind, a bit of a comedian...highly entertaining.
I've heard some good things about him some time ago.
I'll say yes.
PPPlease not noory!
Absolutely NOT noory!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.