Who Owns Your Thoughts?

I am totally for putting major limitations on sharing 'thought' (or any) information. We have enough current gadgets 'spying' on what we search or watch and speak about already. You want my information, deposit a $100 bill into the Steve Jar for possible consideration (no refunds), thank you very much lol. Now, for a disabled person to potentially have use of a limb once again due to this kind of tech, that is absolutely awesome. Side-stepping any kind of privacy act, well that's always been grimy.

I am totally for putting major limitations on sharing 'thought' (or any) information. We have enough current gadgets 'spying' on what we search or watch and speak about already. You want my information, deposit a $100 bill into the Steve Jar for possible consideration (no refunds), thank you very much lol. Now, for a disabled person to potentially have use of a limb once again due to this kind of tech, that is absolutely awesome. Side-stepping any kind of privacy act, well that's always been grimy.
Totally agree. It's bad enough we can't go anywhere now without cameras, now they want to invade our thoughts. Scary world we are going into.

Reactions: Selectric
This reminds me of a Next Gen Star Trek episode where one of the crew was held in prison on some planet for crimes he didn't commit yet.

Reactions: Selectric