Who is it?

When I was a kid, I couldn't have been more than 12 at the time, I found my dad's Moody Blues CD and listened to it out of curiosity. And if I remember correctly, that's the first song I heard that I really liked and remembered. I also listened to a lot of Sting and Duran Duran at that age.
I'm a bit older than you so I started listening waaay back at the beginning of their careers. As a teen, Nights in White Satin was the first hit that "got" me hooked.

Nah.... In 1990 I took a sabbatical of sorts to return to a previous job from a few years back under a one year contract,.it was all expenses paid, housing, meals etc..but was quite a ways away..I returned home in april of 91and planned on taking the summer off to just relax and maybe take some leisure courses at the local college. Met her there at a gallery, had coffee, she told me to guess her name and Maggie Mae came over the radio...lol.....so we spent the whole summer together without knowing each others real names....her as maggie and she just called me Dude, guy, whatever, lol...always meeting at the coffee shop, leading to every night and weekend on the beach or the streets of savannah, the islands boardwalks and shops or camping, etc... until summer ended and she went her way and I, mine.... Just the perfect summer.
great story

Reactions: Paulm
I'm a bit older than you so I started listening waaay back at the beginning of their careers. As a teen, Nights in White Satin was the first hit that "got" me hooked.
Yes back when concerts were king and the Moody Blues was a hot ticket. I saw them several times, a great band. I feel very old now!

Reactions: Debi