Who else here has synchronized nightmares with your friend/sibling/ significant other?.

Charleh

Please insert coffee
Reaction score
My wife and I got this crazy thing going on. Sometimes we finish each other's.... sandwiches. Jk but really I'd be bringing something up, turns out it's something my wife wanted to talk about. And these are unpredictable things. Not like "oh she was talking about me doing the laundry? I was thinking about that too!" But more like "hey babe you craving marshmallows?" And she happens to have wanted them all day and that's not something she normally craves.

Here's where it gets crazy. We often have the same dreams. One time I got startled awake by a dream of seeing a man walking away from our window as if he were watching us a moment ago. My wife saw it too in her dream. Tall skinny dark skinned guy with a grey hoodie. Same guy I saw.......

Another night I was in bed, and I was in a room I recalled from when I lived with my mom at ten years old. A woman runs into my room with what looked like a cup. She splashed whatever it was on me and everything got dark and blurry like it was an acid attack. My wife saw something similar. Strange room and some woman came in throwing something at her.

So since we started living together it's basically standard "protocol" to share our dreams, as well as anything strange we see or hear with each other, to see if we had the same experience, Especially since I have an infrequent tendency to hallucinate.

I'm wondering if this is just a soul mate thing or if it was a sign of a spiritual attack. Usually when you and another person see the same graphic or disturbing image it's a sign of something evil in your home. What's your take on it guys?

Thanks for sharing, Charleh. My wife and I often have similar thoughts, but we have not shared dreams.

Hi Charleh! Good to see you again. I have shared thoughts with my hubs all the time. This bond, after 41 years, is so strong that even while he was in the hospital recently he "sent" me the thought that our dog needed her meds given to her. Psychic Sending I also finish sentences for him and often know what he wants before he can even tell me verbally. If I get an odd thought about a food item I just go ahead and buy and make it cuz I KNOW it's on his mind.

I have had shared dreams with others, in particular, two of my sons. One stands out for me. My son who lives in Peoria had a dream about an earthquake that shifted our property and a lake forming behind our house because of it. I had the exact same dream. Now, in this case we were able to prove that we both experienced this. I keep a dream journal and write my dreams down. When my son came to visit about 2 weeks after the fact, he told me "Hey mom...I had this weird dream about..." and perfectly described the same dream. I was able to pull out my journal and show him what I had written.

I have a good friend I've known for years who I call Wizard. He and his daughter actually do a lot of dream sharing and he's been studying it for many years. The closer you are in vibrational energy seems to boost this ability.

My husband seems to pick up my thoughts st times. However I do not recall ever sharing dreams.

Reactions: Debi
Yes! This has happened before with me and my fiancé. We both dreamt that we were in some massive building and parking lot hiding from a psycho killer I guess. Hardly saw the guy but it was obvious in feeling what we were running from/doing. We dreamt of our own actions inside the same dreamverse.

He had left me in a trailer and locked it up, there it became clear we were scientists or something and maybe this was a human experiment gone wrong, to go get help and supplies/weapons. The guy somehow got in and cut our communication. He pressed a flood button that cause a controlled tsunami through the area/building. I'm running from the man and the tsunami while my fiancé is in a safe spot trying to get back and find me. As soon as the water caught up to me and I felt it hit I woke up.

He was very restless and making a lot of noise. Then maybe 5 or 10 minutes later he wakes up. Tells me about his dream and how he watched me die and get swept away. We freaked out about it for like a month, it was so awesome. I think we had fallen asleep holding hands that lazy afternoon.

I also craving share with both my mother (about to post a thread where this is brought up) and fiancé. So in sync. It may just be habit in my relationship so we don't have to count that one, but I'll not be home for days and find out my mom went out and had what I was craving but couldn't get for dinner the night before and I missed out. Or I had what she wanted and couldn't get. Sometimes we just look at eachother and like, "you want this place right? Let's make a list of what to order out."

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and Lynne