white owl in my way

Thank you for your reply! How would These marks or implants look like? How do I find out if I have any?

It could be a small rough piece of skin , a most likely or common place would be on the left side of your body between the neck and shoulder more on your back

The UFO connection to white owls is new to me too. Found an article tonight when I searched "white owl" which is how I found this site. I'm so glad I did. (To the administrator(s), thank you for approving me to join!)
Lisa - ... just an owl in the road - could be, but I find them to be quite special and more. Years ago, during the worst time in my life, we had a white owl perch nightly in our Birch tree shortly after I moved here. He'd call out upon arrival & seek me out until I'd come out and talk to him. He'd fly in at dusk, hunting the fields across the street, and leave during the night. He was beautiful, so silent when he'd take off and land, you could make out the sound of the rush of air but no noise when he'd flap his wings gently and soar. We named his Screech. He returned the next year. The following year a smaller white owl came, after a week or two of talking with him he brought a mate. The pair returned for a couple years, but we haven't seen any this year. Years prior, there was a pair of owls perch in my neighbor's tree year after year when I lived in the city. The neighbors said this was something new. I didn't have any trees tall and open enough for them to perch. A year after I moved there, I attended a group meeting with a friend where I learned my spirit animal is a white owl. The night I attended they were doing an exercise where everyone lay on the floor, relax and try to get in touch with, or discover, your totem or spirit animal. Look up the meaning and symbolism of the white owl, if you haven't already.

The UFO connection to white owls is new to me too. Found an article tonight when I searched "white owl" which is how I found this site. I'm so glad I did. (To the administrator(s), thank you for approving me to join!)
Lisa - ... just an owl in the road - could be, but I find them to be quite special and more. Years ago, during the worst time in my life, we had a white owl perch nightly in our Birch tree shortly after I moved here. He'd call out upon arrival & seek me out until I'd come out and talk to him. He'd fly in at dusk, hunting the fields across the street, and leave during the night. He was beautiful, so silent when he'd take off and land, you could make out the sound of the rush of air but no noise when he'd flap his wings gently and soar. We named his Screech. He returned the next year. The following year a smaller white owl came, after a week or two of talking with him he brought a mate. The pair returned for a couple years, but we haven't seen any this year. Years prior, there was a pair of owls perch in my neighbor's tree year after year when I lived in the city. The neighbors said this was something new. I didn't have any trees tall and open enough for them to perch. A year after I moved there, I attended a group meeting with a friend where I learned my spirit animal is a white owl. The night I attended they were doing an exercise where everyone lay on the floor, relax and try to get in touch with, or discover, your totem or spirit animal. Look up the meaning and symbolism of the white owl, if you haven't already.
Owls have been with me my entire life, Silo. They are also my avatar here (normally when I'm not in Halloween costume as I am currently) and I have a tattoo of one on my ankle to remind me to walk in wisdom.

Hello Siloette... beautiful name, that... anyway. It is good to meet you.

I don't see where you are located... but, many of the indigenous Peoples of The Southwestern U.S... including The Lakota Sioux... The Navajo and up into the other Nations into the upper West and Northwest... considered the Owl as dangerous at best and 'alien' and evil at worst. Much like the Crow was/is considered a bad omen into the Dakotas and the Plains Peoples...

The WHITE Owl... crosses cultures and is Always considered a Higher Being.

People throw out "Totems" as if we own these Beings... As an Indigenous People... I will tell you Truth. No One chooses who or what Walks with them. Seeing Mystic Beings (to humans) is to See The Great Mystery. There is no such thing as a Totem. There is such a thing as witnessing The Mystery and Understanding that It may be speaking and what it may be saying... when and IF we can LISTEN.