White, Glowing Ghost?

Theo

Reaction score
I have tried to search everywhere and can't find anything.

I have heard about seeing shadow people but what about something white and almost glowing? I've been seeing it for about two weeks now in the corner of my eye and in general. It has the look of fabric. I've seen it fall off the corner of my bed, dart under the bed, dart across doorways, through the walkway on transport and even on some boxes I was carrying at work. Like some fabric falling off. It was real enough that I thought something had fallen off.

I've seen shadows but never something like this. I'm kinda worried something that got attached to me.

I of course know all the scientific reason I might see this so I'm keeping them in mind (I am healthy, happy with a recent eye test that picked up nothing). I just wondered what the paranormal reason could be.

Cheers.

Reactions: Black Cloud
Sounds like a ghost to me, or some type of entity. I don’t usually jump to the paranormal but you have ruled out the obvious. Have you done anything or gone anywhere that you may have picked up something ? Have you brought home any objects that could have an attachment? Have you been sick? When our auras are week sometimes we can pick up things. Just throwing out some ideas.
I don’t know what your personal beliefs are but if you’re interested we have some suggestions on dealing with these things : PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

I always feel white or glowing entities are not negative as apposed to shadow,sneaky types.More classic ghost sightings,glimpes of former people from the past.I've never heard of these following someone as in your case,maybe a guardian Angel?I'd go on the feeling you get from this.

A little mischievous I'd say. I'm wondering if it's an elemental of some sort. A prankster?

I just found this....
  • Dryads: Prankster air elementals that resemble wispy lights.
It's from this article I found on Google:

Sounds like a ghost to me, or some type of entity. I don’t usually jump to the paranormal but you have ruled out the obvious. Have you done anything or gone anywhere that you may have picked up something ? Have you brought home any objects that could have an attachment? Have you been sick? When our auras are week sometimes we can pick up things. Just throwing out some ideas.
A little mischievous I'd say. I'm wondering if it's an elemental of some sort. A prankster?

I just found this....
  • Dryads: Prankster air elementals that resemble wispy lights.
It's from this article I found on Google:

what a great article on this topic !!

Reactions: garnetsilver
Thank for the helpful infomation on the topic. I think it was something attached to the place I worked as since leaving, I've had nothing since.

Thank for the helpful infomation on the topic. I think it was something attached to the place I worked as since leaving, I've had nothing since.
Good news. Keep us posted if anything else happens.

Reactions: garnetsilver