JustRandomGurl

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
(Sorry for my bad english)
My family usually told me that we have a strong connection with witches, because we lived on a village where that was normal.

Well, I tend to saw and hear things, even it became normal. But a few days ago I saw a pure white cat in front of me.
It was strange because all the doors and windows were closed so it couldn't actually get in.

The cat just stay still there, looking at me. At the beginning I was thinking in let it be, even if I couldn't understand how that cat was there.
But then I felt the necessity of catch it, so I just got up and follow it, but when I did that, the cat starts to run away from me and went to an empty room we have.

When I get in the room, there was... well, empy. I don't know what happened or if that cat wasn't actually a cat.
Help, please.

Reactions: ozentity
Hi hon. Since there was nothing threatening about this vision, I would not be too worried about it right now. Sometimes animals can get in and hide well, or if this was an apparition, it was not a harmful one. If more happens, let us know, but I wouldn't be too worried with the one encounter.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Hi hon. Since there was nothing threatening about this vision, I would not be too worried about it right now. Sometimes animals can get in and hide well, or if this was an apparition, it was not a harmful one. If more happens, let us know, but I wouldn't be too worried with the one encounter.
Thanks, that's make me feel less worried.

If it was an apparition or spirit,it may have guided you to the room for a reason.Maybe something happened in there previously that it wants you to investigate.Welcome to the forum Random girl.

Reactions: Lynne
It is possible it is a ghost cat. I have one as well, along with a normal living cat.
I have found that it lives in a cupboard that is next to an old chair. Sometimes it is on the chair, beside the chair or in the cupboard. If that cupboard is closed my cat always wants it open, so I now leave it open a bit.

Nothing to worry about. Count it as a free pet.

It is possible it is a ghost cat. I have one as well, along with a normal living cat.
I have found that it lives in a cupboard that is next to an old chair. Sometimes it is on the chair, beside the chair or in the cupboard. If that cupboard is closed my cat always wants it open, so I now leave it open a bit.

Nothing to worry about. Count it as a free pet.
I love this response ! A pet that costs nothing. Love it!

Welcome Radom

Reactions: garnetsilver