Which would you choose?

On the flip side, if I was ten again it would really screw up all my childhood friendships, screw up my memories of the first girls I loved and I'd be have a really hard time not saying inappropriate things for a kid or flirting with teachers or my parents' friends (which would really alarm them) and may well end up in therapy. Then arguing with the psychologist. Then school work word be incredibly boring, since I would never learn anything I didn't already know! I doubt I'd have as many friends as I'd have little in common with them.
It would be great to be in my late teens and twenties again, but I don't know if I could handle the years leading up to that.
In any case:

Red is win-win. I get paid $50 million to skip next year, which looks like it's going to be awful anyway. Gimme a red!
BENWAY!!!!

On the flip side, if I was ten again it would really screw up all my childhood friendships, screw up my memories of the first girls I loved and I'd be have a really hard time not saying inappropriate things for a kid or flirting with teachers or my parents' friends (which would really alarm them) and may well end up in therapy. Then arguing with the psychologist. Then school work word be incredibly boring, since I would never learn anything I didn't already know! I doubt I'd have as many friends as I'd have little in common with them.
It would be great to be in my late teens and twenties again, but I don't know if I could handle the years leading up to that.
In any case:
Grace Slick and I had the same chiropractor in l.a She was such a nice woman

I took it to mean I would go back in time to when I was ten but retain what I knew of the future. I'm with you, however, if I was ten today I'd take the cash and 45.
I was weighing my knowledge of today with that of a ten year old of 1975 versus a ten year old of 2020, by going back to '75 I may have an advantage, but that would seriously diminish in today's world....inflation and all...lol....presently I'm probably just above that sign language reading gorilla...or a modern ten year old, I mean I started kindergarten learning to finger paint and play well with others and finished my education studying art and philosophy, not a great stretch from the beginning,...lol...so probably best to not take chances and take the gauranteed deal....lol

Reactions: Lynne
Definitely red. Although it's kinda cheating for me since I just turned 44 last month.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi