Which singer...

Debi, I had the same thought about Cyndi Lauper. A friend that knows a lot about singing told me that she has a huge range.

Andre Bocelli was on PBS when I walked through the room and made my head turn. As a kid, Freddie Mercury and David Bowie. And since it's singers but technically this is a band - Crosby Stills Nash & Young.
And while we're on harmony's - all of the singers in The Mamas & the Papas. Mama Cass, the two Phillip's and the other guy.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
That 1995 Natalie Merchant album Tigerlily.
I think that's one of those when the voice matches the music and the lyrics perfectly.
And that great Terence Trent D Arby record from '87 ish. It was like listening to Mick Jagger meets Smokey Robinson. Smooth and gritty at the same time.

Reactions: Benway and Debi
I have several. First up is Stevie Nicks...no other voice and attitude like her!
Loreena McKennitt....Who could resist?
Justin Hayward....Wouldn't be the Moody Blues without his voice.
And the one that surprised even me is Cindy Lauper....just something about that chick..lol

Loreena McKennitt! I was having Christmas dinner at a friend's house, and they put on an album of Mckennitt's music. I was hooked, and still am.
Oh..Bonnie Portmore...

Reactions: Debi
Elvis hands down.
Lorena Mckennit , often played on the Art Bell show. Arts voice although not a singer was THE VOICE in the night for many of us for 20 years. One of Arts favs:

Reactions: Debi