Which one?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

When driving or even just at home, do you prefer to listen to music, talk radio, or podcasts? Or do you prefer audio books?

Which are your favorite shows for audio listening?

Reactions: garnetsilver
When I’m with my GF it would be my music playlists.

when I’m alone, it’s paranormal podcasts. My favorite ones are banned from the PNF…”the podcasts which shall not be named.”

When I’m with my GF it would be my music playlists.

when I’m alone, it’s paranormal podcasts. My favorite ones are banned from the PNF…”the podcasts which shall not be named.”
You may name any and all podcasts of choice, Wands.

When driving or even just at home, do you prefer to listen to music, talk radio, or podcasts? Or do you prefer audio books?

Which are your favorite shows for audio listening?

When at home, I usually listen to music while writing or reading or doing household chores. I have lately started listening to podcasts, but I have to be busy doing something at the same time because I can't just sit and listen. I also have been listening to archived programs in Astonishing Legends.

I usually listen to music when driving and when at home. I do blue tooth my phone to my sound bar and play some music from net if i do not have in my collections. If sitting having a cup of coffee i started listening/watching Bedtime Stories and whatever ones are posted here.

Reactions: ozentity
Sure will, I listen to a couple of Jim Harold’s podcast including Campfire True Ghost Stories. I also like Astonishing Legends, Darkness Radio, and Stuff They Don’t Want You to Know.

I also listen to a couple of more mundane podcasts regarding data science and analytics.

[I also listen to podcasts at 1 1/2 speed to compress the run time.]