Which one?

Debi, I am kind of disappointed that you didn't include the dice games. Bunko. It's a Swedish Thing. I am currently taking care of the old Bunko table. It has secret pockets for dice and a scorecard and a little golf pencil.:cool:
My mom was the head of the Hobart Bunco Club! lol Once a month at my house the twelve ladies got together for Bunco night. (We had the tables and folding chairs so it was easiest for it to be held there instead of carting everything around.) Each month, one of the ladies would be "hostess" and provide the prizes and the ever needed refreshments. We kids were allowed to have a cup of the green sherbert with 7-up punch, or the red sherbert punch, and to have a finger sandwich and cookies before being sent off to bed. Bells ringing, ladies screaming BUNCO! Always a good time! lol

To that my friend l will say two Swedish words. Swedish swear words.:mad:

The secret is, there's nothing to the game at all as far as skill. The ladies are there to have some vittles, talk about the town gossip, and get away from their husbands! :D
I'm sure that this is the plan for Mrs C when they meet once a month. Food brought is a major consideration.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman