Which one and why?

I haven't slept in past 7.00am for the last 25 years because of the house dogs, lol. The whippets come into my room and gently poke my closed eyes with their noses to be let out.
I see people dressed in their jammies walking their dogs early in the morning. That's why when my girls wanted a pet and my tropical fish didn't count, we got a cat from the animal shelter.

I see people dressed in their jammies walking their dogs early in the morning. That's why when my girls wanted a pet and my tropical fish didn't count, we got a cat from the animal shelter.
A very wise man. Who cleaned the litter box?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Well, I have lots of repair jobs I have to hire out, but it is hard to find a contractor that will do the small stuff so I am planning on hiring one to do the bath and kitchen remodels and ask if I can throw in all the small stuff while he/she is at it. I don't want anyone cleaning my house for me, I can do that myself. I don't have a dishwasher machine so I think loading or unloading the dishwasher as a job you would hire someone to do for you is hilarious.

Reactions: Debi