Which is it?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHICH IS IT FOR YA?

BATH OR SHOWER?

DO YOU PREFER BUBBLES, CANDLES AND A GOOD SOAK OR A RAIN SHOWER OVER YOUR HEAD?

images

Reactions: garnetsilver
shower... might would be different if I had a giant claw foot tub or even better a roman pool that's waist deep you walk down into... now that would be cool.....now, if I tried laying in my regular tub I probably couldn't get back out....lol

shower... might would be different if I had a giant claw foot tub or even better a roman pool that's waist deep you walk down into... now that would be cool.....now, if I tried laying in my regular tub I probably couldn't get back out....lol
Same here - I long for a tub deep enough to submerge up to the ears, lol!

Shower atm with the drought here.I actually have a shower set up outside and use spring fed dam water,warmed in a hose by the sun.It's clean but a bit hard and you can't get a lather.I feel you need a shower after a bath as you are sort of bathing in your own soup :grimacing:.

Shower atm with the drought here.I actually have a shower set up outside and use spring fed dam water,warmed in a hose by the sun.It's clean but a bit hard and you can't get a lather.I feel you need a shower after a bath as you are sort of bathing in your own soup :grimacing:.
I agree about a bath. I shower first, than have a tub soak in Epsom salts sometimes, for aches and pains.

I feel you need a shower after a bath as you are sort of bathing in your own soup :grimacing:.
That is a common position I’ve seen taken by many dozen people Oz.

But I like to think that if I “clean my vegetables” ;) reasonably before I bathe, then my “soup” will be like a clear broth rather than chowder level chunky. Hence, a follow up shower isn’t really necessary.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
I agree about a bath. I shower first, than have a tub soak in Epsom salts sometimes, for aches and pains.
Garnet, is your weather turning cool now?

Blistering hot in Central Florida until today. Now 25 degrees cooler than on Halloween’s record high.

I prefer a bath to soak but a shower to wash.

Reactions: ozentity