Which family?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
You get to spend Halloween with one of these two families. Which one is your favorite? Which character do you like best? Addams or Munsters?

ef10385883f077c31279a811914ba1f7ab5e8bdcv2_hq (Small).jpg

Addams without a doubt.The only doubt I have about them is if they were actors,they are the quintessential goth family from Wednesday to Lurch.My all time favourite family,darkley funny with a real horror vibe.Love them.No surprise Mortitia is my dream women, lol.

You get to spend Halloween with one of these two families. Which one is your favorite? Which character do you like best? Addams or Munsters?

I used to call my family the Munsters because my Mom looked so much like Lily, my Dad was tall and dense, and my Sister was beautiful but also an outcast. I was the only normal one :p

I was a Munster fan. At times they seriously reminded me of parts of my family. My Dad was 6'4" and big but not fat. He played a little pro football after the war and played for the University of Texas. His voice was deep and he had a very twisted sense of humor. We laughed a lot and he was hilarious. Twice he played the bride in a womanless wedding production.

I used to call my family the Munsters because my Mom looked so much like Lily, my Dad was tall and dense, and my Sister was beautiful but also an outcast. I was the only normal one :p

I forgot to include that besides the likenesses to the characters, my Dad’s name was also “Fred” just like the Munsters’ lead actor.

Reactions: Lynne