Which are you?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

DOES YOUR BIRTH ORDER INFLUENCE YOUR PERSONALITY?
SOME SAY IT DOES.
HOW WAS IT GROWING UP IN YOUR FAMILY?
271485112_4794479040630728_609046998927580249_n.jpg

I'm the oldest and the only male. I have two younger sisters and two half sisters. Growing up I was always looked at as the responsible one. That is, whenever something bad happened everyone just blamed me.

Another thing about birth order, is that often the older siblings marry a person who was the baby of their family or at least one of the younger ones. So the dynamic is a familiar one. Mr. Garnet was the baby of his family, and I usually find myself urging him to be more responsible, or having to remind to take his vitamins, etc.

Reactions: ozentity
Another thing about birth order, is that often the older siblings marry a person who was the baby of their family or at least one of the younger ones. So the dynamic is a familiar one. Mr. Garnet was the baby of his family, and I usually find myself urging him to be more responsible, or having to remind to take his vitamins, etc.
Interesting. My husband was number 5 of 6. It didn't last too long. After that the one relationship I had that lasted the longest was with a man who was the oldest of 2. They were both a pain to live with. But as my sister says, "when it comes to men, your picker is broken".