Which are you?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT?

HAS THIS EVER CHANGED OVER YOUR LIFETIME WHERE YOU SUDDENLY FIND YOURSELF THE OTHER TYPE?

Reactions: garnetsilver
being a scorpio that is hard for me to answer, or even kind of understand.....lol.... I am actually an introvert, I like to be alone and in a quiet place most of the time, but can also make the best of a crowd or active situation. I usually find it easy to talk to ppl and will strike up and get into long conversations with complete strangers I meet out in places. but can be shy at the same time, so being alone or in a crowd or even the focus of conversation I can adapt to fairly quickly and be comfortable.....

Reactions: Paintman
I was a nice balance of both for awhile, but am now definitely very much introvert. I do enjoy getting out around people but only in small groups of well known friends. Since my health took a dive, I can not tolerate much socializing they way I used to be able to.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
I'm most definitely an introvert. Social gatherings are exhausting and leave me feeling emotionally drained.

This is a hard one because I have no problem speaking up or having fun at a party however I prefer quiet and enjoy alone time. I would rather read a book or knit than go out somewhere. So I guess I’m an extrovert that prefers to stay home.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
Like Paul and Stevedog. I kind of learned how to be comfortable with my own company. I know I'm a bit bookish but I could strike up a conversation with a total stranger & want hear his or her story. So maybe I am just a good story collector.:)
The bodybuilding thing is kind of a monkey wrench in the works. I learned to not be a wallflower.
I remember a time I was sitting in the gym with my 2 training partners. I was really nervous about going into my first show. These guys held a Mr. Universe and a Mr. USA title. Bookish. The Mr.. Universe guy had patents on drugs. Smart guy.

I remember saying that there were 18 million guys that I have to go compete against that are ripped to shreds and 300 lbs.
Then they pulled the old psychological switch-a-roo.
They both informed me that I was the guy that they had to be very nervous about.:)
Won my school, won my state, won my country.