Which are you?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Morning or night? Shower or tub? Bubbles or not? Singing? :D

sometimes morning, sometimes night, sometimes both depending on what my day consisted of, always shower, no bubbles, no singing....

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
Morning shower, never a bath or bubbles. Soaking in a warm bath gets me over heated and nauseated, plus it takes too long. I'm too busy brushing my teeth to sing. I may, however listen to music.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I’m with you Critter. Morning shower. No singing but I listen to the radio or podcasts.

I use the bath with bubbles when I’m stressed or sick.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Both am & pm showers and another in the middle after work.:) I'm messy after work, and then work or play after work. The morning shower is a great way to loosen the coils and kinks.
Talk radio. New music frightens me, and I don't need to hear Layla one more time. :)

Reactions: Debi
Both am & pm showers and another in the middle after work.:) I'm messy after work, and then work or play after work. The morning shower is a great way to loosen the coils and kinks.
Talk radio. New music frightens me, and I don't need to hear Layla one more time. :)
I’m s talk radio fan too. Love 97.1 the ticket.

Both, it all depends on the situation. If I worked up a sweat or didn't shower in the evening, then I will shower during the day. I would bath but then I will never get out lol. I often get too relaxed and therefore too lazy to get out. At least with the constant running of water in the shower, I got that factor of not wasting water to get me out quickly. And nope, no singing just pondering the great questions in life.

Although when I was in Venice (right in the middle of summer), I had to shower at least 5 times during the day alone because of the heat. After a few hours I was sticking to everything I sat on. That's when I knew, time for a shower lol.