When you wish...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
26113763_1514647675285709_1080750865545896122_n (Small).jpg

LET'S MAKE THIS A PERSONAL WISH AND NOT WORLD WIDE, PLEASE! ONE WISH FOR YOU!​

Reactions: Paintman
Oooh, this requires some thought. I want to say contentment, being totally happy and comfortable with my life, not worrying about anything. But then I think, not being totally happy is was motivates me each day. Wanting to improve keeps me. Going.

Perhaps an inner peace is what I wish. Totally comfortable with myself.

I can see that this requires more thought. :)

Assuming it's something simple and can't include fixing all the things I see wrong in the world, then it's easy.

I'd like my health back. I can cope with the rest if I have that.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Well if we’re going with personal id pick to stop the aging process. This getting old stuff is rough.

If i had to make a material wish that wasn’t winning the half billion lottery....I’d say to remodel my house.

Reactions: 7Critter
Assuming it's something simple and can't include fixing all the things I see wrong in the world, then it's easy.

I'd like my health back. I can cope with the rest if I have that.

Well if we’re going with personal id pick to stop the aging process. This getting old stuff is rough.

If i had to make a material wish that wasn’t winning the half billion lottery....I’d say to remodel my house.
I'd like my health back. I can cope with the rest if I have that.[/QUOTE]
I like those. With the power vested in me as . . . Ha ! If only I could grant it. Lottery wise, I'd be happy with 1 Million tax free dollars.

Reactions: Lynne