When you were a child...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
32936121_1818358571595687_2995215337877667840_n.jpg

We had a big closet with a huge bookcase in our bedroom. (Shared with sis.) For years, my mom had us convinced the book fairy would bring us new books for every book we read. And sure enough, new books always appeared! I was 8 before I caught mom smuggling them in...lol But hey, I spent a lot of hours watching for that book fairy!

I will have to think on this. Can’t think of anything at the moment.

We had a big closet with a huge bookcase in our bedroom. (Shared with sis.) For years, my mom had us convinced the book fairy would bring us new books for every book we read. And sure enough, new books always appeared! I was 8 before I caught mom smuggling them in...lol But hey, I spent a lot of hours watching for that book fairy!
That's WONDERFUL! :D

Reactions: Paintman
After a few seconds thought, this has to top them all. At one point in my childhood I thought that if I turned all the way around 360 degrees then I had shifted into another universe almost but not quite exactly the same as my own, so I would keep track of how I turned and sometimes correct myself in relation to reality by turning around the long way instead of just turning left or right a bit.

After a few seconds thought, this has to top them all. At one point in my childhood I thought that if I turned all the way around 360 degrees then I had shifted into another universe almost but not quite exactly the same as my own, so I would keep track of how I turned and sometimes correct myself in relation to reality by turning around the long way instead of just turning left or right a bit.

I hope you followed that and if you did or didn't I apologise if it made you dizzy!
I love that! Don't you just sometimes wish that would work for realz? lol

Reactions: Lynne