When you wanna help but can't

ParanormalMom

The truth shall set you free.
Reaction score
I hope this is the right place. I just got home from visiting Gabriel in the hospital. With his faith he has turned down chemo, he said it destroys the body worse then the cancer. But since he is an adult there is nothing no one can do. I tried to talk to him, on his parents behalf . I told him you and my daughter were born same day how I met your folks. Palm Sunday a holy day. You know what it best for you, even if it breaks others hearts.
I am not gonna talk you out of it, not my place. I would like to bring my daughter to see you, which he refused to see her, he asked for my respect to just pray for him and not to bring my daughter to see him. We hugged each other I said my goodbye. I let his folks know your not gonna change his mind. If this is what he wants please if you love your son let it be. Lord has given you 23 yrs of his blessing if he is ment to go back home he believes Lord will I'll let him go or stay.
As a mother I have already made peace if something happens to my daughter. But regardless it don't stop the pain. He is discharging himself from the hospital and he wants to live his life till the end.
So please myself and behalf of his parents please pray what ever faith you have so he is not gonna be in to much pain.

This last week I got a true lesson in faith. Someone I know lost their 5 year old child in a farm accident. They have 4 other children and this one was the youngest. The mom and dad did something astounding to me. As people reached out to console them, THEY were the ones consoling us.

Because they have a deep faith, we were told that Levi came into this world as a gift. They feel that all of us have a number of days we are supposed to be here. Although they will miss him terribly, the fact that he is with God gives them comfort and should comfort us as well. They insist that no matter where he was or if the circumstances of this accident were changed, Levi was here for an allotted time and they were grateful that time was with their family. Faith. This family is walking it.

Your friend Gabriel is walking that faith now.

Yes he is he is a very strong spirit.
If you read my status that is what he said. So sorry for your loss and your friend's. But it is true we are not guaranteed A full life when our job is done time to go home. They are all angels looking down and protecting us.

Reactions: Charleh
It's like we're "stationed" on earth to do a job, and we stick around til it's done. Then I guess we phone home..... in a way..... until then I suppose its business as usual.

I'm sorry for your loss Debi.